𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑻 𝑶𝑵 |2|

Taking small steps Zara walked inside the big dining room that was already set up with all kinds of food and pastries. She felt fresh even though her outfit was a little too revealing she didn't care. Zara enjoyed her body and wore what she wanted even if it was out to certain places she felt as if her body was beautiful in every way so she wanted the world to see it.

And not only the world and the small town with
Normal beings, but also the supernatural Zara
Wasn't just a normal girl, she wasn't a vampire
She wasn't a werewolf, she wasn't a witch, she
Was a siren-wolf known as a beautiful being
Known for her fresh scent that catches the
Supernatural at her knees like a bird catches
It's prey. Zara has a nice side then she has
A bad side one thing for sure that everyone
Knew, never get on a sirens bad side or
Your dead in seconds. Being a siren she
Had abilities and those were having nature
On her side.

Sitting down at one of the ends Zara grabs the glass of wine and takes a sip from it. Her eyes wonder over to Klaus who walks into the dining room and joined her by taking a seat at the other end.

With a small smile Zara takes one of the green grapes from her plate and puts it in her her mouth knowing Klaus was watching her she looks at him and smiles making him smile back.

Klaus couldn't help but to take in the new outfit she wore, his eyes scan her over she wore a black lace almost braw, black bottoms parring it with black boot heels to top her whole outfit the thing that covered her arms was her Balmain sleeve jacket.

Klaus couldn't help the lust in his eyes in even letting his eyes roam over her petite body though it was too revealing he didn't mind, not one bit nor was he complaining, learning everyday how she
Dresses he knew how Zara loves fashion and
Didn't care what others thought, one of the
Reasons he admires her. Finished with the last grape in her hand Zara leans back in the chair and studies her surroundings.

This guys really fancy.

She thought as she looked over everything In the room she could feel Klaus eyes burning on her.

TRUCK STOP..

Damon, now at the truck stop where Klaus saved Zara last night. Is on the phone with Stefan. The shots alternate between Damon walking and Stefan at the high school.

"What do you mean, she fed? I specifically told her. No feeding, the sire bond should make her listen."

Stefan on the other side quietly replies. "Right, that's what I'm saying. The sire bond isn't working.

"That's not possible." Damon says confused.

Stefan says putting two in two together. " think about it. Elana's sire bond stems from her feelings for you, right? With her humanity off. She has no feelings.

Pausing in his steps Damon says. "All I wanted was to break that damn bond. Your telling me now this whole time all she had to do was turn it off? What happens if she turns it back on?"

Not knowing Stefan shakes his head. "I don't know. But more importantly where are you right now?

"Im at a truck stop in the boonies looking for a dead vampire that might lead to Katherine and the cure." Pausing Damon takes a deep breath not knowing if he could tell Stefan his best friend had just betrayed them this will break him. He thought before saying.