I Dare You To... Run around the whole school nude

Začať od začiatku

Damn it!

"Oh, hey there Zac." She smirked at me, swaying her hips just to piss me off.

"Where the hell are my clothes you evil piece of ass?"

She simply looked at me awkwardly for a few seconds, and then laughed.

"Hey, hey, it's not okay to laugh at a man who is naked. That is for sure not okay."

She just started laughing harder, and then said to me "Find em. After all, arent you just the great and powerful Zac Sanders?"

I glared at her and then said quickly as i pulled her into me "Then you're gunna help me!"

I pulled her right up against my body, breathing her intoxicating scent, and laughed as she struggled.

"Let go of me Zac, You're naked!"

I pulled hre closer, getting slightly turned on, and then spun her around so her face was facing my face.

"Tell me where my clothes are or I'll kiss you." I smirked and then suprisingly she smirked right back.

"Okay, 1. Put that...thing away, and 2...." She started to lean in to kiss me, and i leaned in too, but then suddenly she slipped away and screamed "HA!"

"Hey Zac, here; nutjob here gave me your clothes." Ethan threw me my clothes and i immediately put my boxers on first.

"Ethan! How dare you!" She slapped him on the shoulder and she gave him an apolegetic look.

"Sorry Aaron." He put his arms out for a hug but she walked right past him and out the door.

"See ya later dude."  I said as i pulled my shirt on and ran after Aaron.

****

POV: AARON

I was tired of school and i ran out of school to go to my car, but before i got there, Zac showed up on the other side of my car.

"What do you want?" I said as i unlocked the car.

"To be with you." He smirked and i just rolled my eyes and then got in my car. He got in also.

"Zac, get out!"

He just put his seatbelt on then said "Ready."

I gave up and then started up the car.

****

We arrived at my house and i opened the front door and then let him in.

"Welcome, this is my house."

He looked around and then flopped down on the couch.

"Where are your parents?"

"My mom and dad travel all the time because of their jobs, so i'm usually here alone."

He raised his eyebrows several time and then came over to me, leaned in really close, and said in a whisper "I'm thirsty." I leaned right back and whispered "Fridge is right there."

I then flopped on the couch as he grabbed his own soda and then he flopped down right next to me and i turned on Beavis & Butthead.

"Really?" He looked at me and i just looked right at the television.

Without  knowing it he had actually gotten extremely close to me.

Trying to be less uncomfortable, i took his coke and said "Is this good?"

He just kinda looked at me, so i took a big gulp of it, making sure it sounded gross, and then set back down and wiped off my lips. "Ah, good."

His eyes got really wide and then he said "Oh, you're gunna pay for that."

I laughed as he laughed and then started to climb on top of me putting his hand on both sides of me.

"Your breath...smells like...peppermint." I said in almost a whisper and he chuckled at me.

"good."

And then he kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and then my legs curled around his waist. suddenly his arms were on my hips, and then they started moving up. I was going to stop him, trying to tell myslef that i wasn't going to be that girl, but i just got lost in the moment. When wwe were alone, he seemed like a better person. I just had to actually talk with him, and then maybe I'd figure out if i was right.

So, after a short makeout session, i sat up and said "Zac, i think we should talk about anything and everything."

He looked at me, leaned against the couch and then said "Sure."

****
POV: ZAC

What had i just said? I didn't people anything, except for Garret. Why would i tell her...did I like her?

Maybe i did.