𝐗𝐗𝐕. IT'S HOW YOU'RE DIFFERENT

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVEIT'S HOW YOU'RE DIFFERENT

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
IT'S HOW YOU'RE DIFFERENT

§ § §

"It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom," Dumbledore said to Voldemort. "The Aurors are on their way."

"By which time I shall be gone," Voldemort replied. "And you... shall be dead."

The two wizards instantly raised their wands, and Dumbledore hit Harry and I with a spell threat sent us flying back. We hid behind a column and watched the fight.

"You were going to kill her," Harry breathed.

"Not now," I hissed, looking back at Dumbledore.

As Dumbledore sent a spell of red sparks at Voldemort, I saw Bellatrix slide back into a fireplace and disappear within the green flames. Meanwhile, Dumbledore's red and Voldemort's green spells had connected as Harry and I's did back at the graveyard.

A few other sparks were coming, knocking the black tiles off of the columns and walls. Harry and I tried to stand up and help, but Dumbledore sent us back again. So we sat there and covered our heads, shielding ourselves from falling tiles.

Voldemort finally broke the spell and pulled his wand away. He breathed out literal fire which grew into a massive snake above Dumbledore. Voldemort laughed. The fire snake came at Dumbledore, who moved his wand, hitting the snake back.

Dumbledore managed to contain the fire and sent it back to Voldemort, who, with a wave of his wand, made it disappear. Dumbledore aimed his wand at the fountain in the room, gathering the water from it. With a swirl of his wand, the water formed a ball around Voldemort and floated into the air as Dumbledore carried it with his wand, Voldemort still inside.

Voldemort, growing angrier, dropped to the ground, the water around him splashing down. He yelled and a dark, smoky substance came at Dumbledore who blocked it with a spell. The smoke came back at Voldemort, and with a yell, he released it.

It sent Dumbledore flying back, and all the glass windows surrounding the room shattered. Harry and I instantly covered our heads form the falling glass shards. There were so many, they ripped up the banner of Fudge as they fell.

However, they all floated back into the air again, collecting around Voldemort as he raised his wand, aiming it at Harry, Dumbledore, and I. I watched with wide eyes as the shards turned and instantly cam hurtling at us. I ducked my head, but Dumbledore had already raised his wand.

It formed a shield, and when the glass passed through it, it turned to sand, harmlessly blowing onto the floor. Dumbledore stood, as did Harry and I.

Looking angry as ever, the sand swirled around Voldemort and when it fell, he had disappeared. I still knew this wasn't the end of the fight, though.