Alexis Karev

My name is Alexis Stevens-Karev

My name is Alexis Stevens-Karev. Im the daughter of Alex Karev & Izzy Stevens-Karev. I have a twin brother named Eli Stevens-Karev. I'm 26 years old. Im your typical brown eyes, blonde hair girl. I just got out of medical school. I start as a surgical intern at Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital. From what i've heard it's an outstanding hospital. Both my mother and father both did their internship there. My mom left when she was a 3rd year resident. My dad however, stayed at GSMH and became the head of pediatric surgery. mom

My dad came into the picture when I was 5 years old. He didn't know about my brother and I. My mom used his sperm go fertilize her eggs when she had cancer. He signed a contract saying she could do whatever she wanted with them. My mom was always coming and going after they got married. My dad just couldn't take it. He told her to leave and never come back. So that's exactly what she did.

My dad had is own life in seattle. He had a wife, he never talked about her but my mom told us he remarried. I don't know if my mom was ever going to tell my dad about us. The way he did was my reaching out to her to write a letter about his best friend for a trial. But she wanted a baby and the only way for her to have a biological child was to use the eggs with his sperm.

My dad said he always had a place in his heart for my mom. Once he found out about my brother and I he left his wife, his work, his friends all for us. My mom and dad remarried and changed our last names to stevens-karev. Im so happy I got to grow up with my dad.

I definitely share my fathers personality. My mom is way to perky, like my brother. Always full of optimism. I'm more dark and twisty and my father referred to it as.

I'm going to make a life for myself in seattle. I want to experience all the good things that come with being a surgeon. I've wanted to be one since I was little. Considering my parents are surgeons.