Retirement Over Rated

Au: Hey everyone.  Once again, I'm sorry for the long wait. Last we left off, a swarm of poisonous insects were beginning to attack Dalmary and you (Y/n) had uncovered the plot to poison Meliodas and was know beginning to face off against the Holy Knight Golgius.  Thank you all for your support, patience,  and understanding. I really hope this is a good chapter for you all and was worth the wait. Enjoy!

No One's POV

As Y/n lands on the ground, Golgius quickly stands up. Ignoring the pain throughout his body and begins to think of a strategy to face his opponent, or at least a way out.

Golgius:....That...was a lucky hit.

Y/n: I didn't hit you. I threw you out a window. There's a difference.

Golgius: That so? Tch. Either way you got lucky.

Y/n: No. You're lucky that I'm letting you speak. Instead of beating you to the ground for your treachery against the Liones.

Golgius freezes up for a moment. There was something about this man's eyes that were... unsettling. He could feel this man, no. This warriors eyes trained on him looking deep into his soul.

Golgius: Who are you? You claim your a Holy Knight but I see no armor. What is your title? What group do you belong to?

There is a silence before Y/n answers. Golgius reaches for his blade as he sweats in his armor profusely. His attention goes back to Y/n the moment he speaks.

Y/n: I am Y/n. Y/n L/n.

Golgius thinks back the moment he hears Y/n's name.

Golgius: *L/n.... I've heard of that last name. This rings a bell, but I don't remember when I've heard it. Or why for that matter. And I don't know why I have a terrible feeling in my gut. I need to get it together!*

Y/n: I can tell you're trying to think where you've heard my name before.

Golgius: !!!

Y/n: Well. Don't worry Sir Golgius.... By the end of this little warm up....

Golgius is struck with fear as he sees Y/n's weapon become coated with lightning and a dark aura begins to surround him. He swears that Y/n's eyes changed color for a moment but he wasn't sure. He did know for sure he was clearly outclassed by the level of magic he was sensing. And as Y/n finished his sentence, he could only feel dread.

Y/n: You'll know EX-actly... Who. I. Am.

Golgius:.... (Gulp)

Before he could react, Y/n was upon him. Seemingly appearing right in front of the Holy Knight, Y/n brings down his weapon he named Bite as Golgius draws out his sword to block. The impact sends Golgius to his knees as a thunderous boom echoes through the town. A bright light emits from the spot for a moment before disappearing.