Lil Gil Grew Up

Au: Last we left off, our heroes had met up with Diane the giant Sin of Envy. Will they be able to convince her to join their cause, or will they have a fight on their hands? Find out now!(Sorry for taking so long. Will apologize at end of chapter, and will have IMPORTANT message. Thank you)

No One's POV 

Elizabeth flinches at Diane's tone and aggressive action. She immediately looks towards you and Hawk and with gaining a smile from both of you, gains the confidence needed to introduce herself to the mighty giant.

Elizabeth: Ummm. It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Diane. My name's Elizabeth..... and uh. I've asked Sir Meliodas if I could travel with him....

During Elizabeth's brief explanation, both you and her could tell Diane was looking at her up and down. You definitely were getting a bad feeling about this and was worried about Diane's reaction. You also felt hurt that Elizabeth forgot to mention Hawk and you. You clear your throat loud enough for Elizabeth to hear and she immediately gets embarrassed and tries to speak up, but not before being interrupted by Diane.

Elizabeth: Oh of course! Sir-

Diane: So it's just the two of you then?

Meliodas answers for Elizabeth and says.

Meliodas: Also the talking Pig and N/n.

Y/n: *Why was I mentioned last? That's just rude*

While your having this thought, Diane without warning, slams Meliodas into the ground. Causing a crater to be formed in front of her and Elizabeth and Hawk being thrown into the air. You catch them both and put them down carefully as Diane has a tantrum, which you think to yourself.

Y/n: *Some things never change.... (Sigh)*

Diane: YOU FILTHY WOMANIZER!!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I'VE FINALLY BEEN REUNIONITTED WITH THE MEN I LOVE AND ONE IS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!! You've just broken my heart into a MILLION PIECES!!

Meliodas nonchalantly walks out of his hole and walks over to Diane. You watch and couldn't help but smile. Meanwhile Elizabeth grabbed unto your arm and whispered in your ear.

Elizabeth: Is everything ok?

Y/n: Don't worry princess. This happened a lot back in the day. I'll make sure you or Hawk won't get hurt by their..... clash.

Elizabeth: Oh ok.... Thank you.... Ummm is what she said true? Are you and Sir Meliodas her....

You look towards Elizabeth as her face becomes red. You realized that she got the wrong message and before you could speak, Elizabeth decided press your arm closer to her and hid her face in your neck. You chuckle from her actions and look back at the two as Diane speaks up.

Diane: But still. If you have an explanation I'm ready to listen.

Meliodas: Um, honestly. Theirs-

Before Meliodas could continue, he was interrupted by Diane punching him to the ground as she yelled at him 

Diane: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LYING, PERVERTED, PHILANDERER, LOSER!!!