Where to Next

Au: Hey guys, hope this chapter was worth the wait. Here it is, I hope you enjoy. Last we left off, with your help, Mead was able to pull of the Holy Knight's sword and have it returned to the rightful wielder. But not before putting a magical tracker to know the where about of the Knight who owns it. Who owns this blade, and will you have to confront them, let's find out in this chapter of...... SEVEN DEADLY SINS! (Which I of course do not own, please support the official release.) 

Your POV

At the Boar Hat you were cooking and making drinks for all the customers. You were right, it was a celebration. The whole village was here to celebrate you and the others for all your help.

Man 1: A TOAST TO Y/N, MELIODAS, AND ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF THE BOAR HAT!!!

Everyone: CHEERS!!!!

You smiled looking at all the happy faces. And they were very happy to be enjoying the food you made. It would have been interesting to see their reaction with Meliodas's food, but you felt that they've been through enough today. You went back to cooking but Elizabeth's concerning voice grabbed your attention as you walked over to see if she was alright.

Elizabeth: I can't believe this is happening.... my heart is pounding, my legs are shaking... I'm not sure I'm ready to do this.

Meliodas: I see.... it's your first time. Now say all that again....slower~.

You see a nervous and blushing Elizabeth with a creepy Meliodas getting close to her face and being perverted. You quickly grab his head and smash in into the floor.

Y/n: Stop it Meliodas.... this is hard enough for her as it is without you trying to make it into one of your fantasies.

You release Meliodas as he gets up and dusts himself off sighing.

Meliodas: You're right.... tell you what Elizabeth, just work on the waitressing tonight, no investigating. Just go out their and show them all what the Boar Hat's waitresses can do! Oh and stay relaxed, that's important to.

Elizabeth: Oh!.... Alright.... I CAN DO IT!!! I WILL STAY RELAXED AND DO MY VERY BEST!

You chuckle at Elizabeth's antics and give her a heartfelt smile. You see a small blush appear on her cheeks as she looks at your smile. You thought you were seeing things because you saw that it was beginning to spread. But before you could say anything, Elizabeth quickly grabbed her tray and went out to serve the customers.

Y/n: Have fun..... I guess.

Meliodas: Hehe, you know she's definitely taken a liking to you.

Y/n: Well the same could be said to you Captain.... Plus I don't know how a women's mind works. So she could be just being polite for all I'd know.

Meliodas: Well in any case...... I bet I'm her favorite Sin.

Y/n: !! The guy who constantly gropes her and acts like a perverted compared to the taller guy who is polite and protective!?! I'm not so sure Captain.

Meliodas: !! Protective huh!? Soooooo are you the one who's taken a liking to the princess!?

Y/n: HEY!!! The only women you've ever touched or tried to be inappropriate with are the ones you actually like and crush on. So don't you even start!

Meliodas: Ladies like the guys who are direct with what they want! 

Y/n: NOT WHEN THE GUY IS WAY TOO TOUCHY AND—

Elizabeth: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I'M SO SO SO SORRY

The two of you stop your debate as you hear Elizabeth's screams and the sound of plates breaking.