-1-

~ 2nd Person~

    The sun hit Your eyes, putting a hand over your face, you slowly turn over. Not wanted to get up and face the world. But knowing you need to, so sitting up, you grab your phone and check the notifications. 

"Ugh, I need to pack... but I don't want too..." You argue with yourself, just then cedar, your noisy tabby, saunters over. She jumps up and starts to paw at you, wanting food. You follow the tabby to her food bowl and fill it. Then you walk to the fridge and start to make breakfast. After finishing you eat and get ready for the day. 

     You get your suitcase and fill it with all you would need. To explain why you were packing, you would need to go back a couple of weeks.

~1st person~

      It was my little sister's, Lilly, birthday; She was a anime fan, and I am as well, so most of the presents were anime related. "What about this envelope?" She asked Mom and Dad. 

"Open it and find out." Mom said with a smile, Dad nods at her. You wanted to know as well, She opens it carefully. 

"Two tickets to Maryland? And passes to Katsucon?!" She was jumping up and down with delight, "So who is taking me?"

"Well since Your Mother and I don't really know anything about anime, and your sister is also a fan so we though you could go together." Dad says and with that we are both jumping up and down.

~2nd person~

     Back to present time, you finish packing, not forgetting  your favorite Red Riot hoodie. Then you grab your keys, and say goodbye to Cedar, who rubs against your legs. After leaving your apartment, you put your bags in the back seat of your car. 

"Time to pick sis up..." You say as you drive away, heading to your parent's house. After driving fifteen minutes, you arive and put the car in park and text Lilly

I'm here-

Sis- Ok, out in a minute!

While waiting for Lilly, You hear the wind chimes. They were always a comfort to you, your parents always had them, your grandmother, and you had some on your balcony at home. They cause a rush of euphoria to flow through you. A few minutes later you see her walk out, then put her stuff in the back. She gets into the passenger seat.

"Ready?" You ask her , putting the car in drive.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She answers with confidence, with that you drive to the airport.

 ~~~~~~~

Hi! And thank you for reading-The (awkward) Author