21. Grow?

I'm not back or anything, just wanted to talk. Coming back to this account has really made me remember on where I started. Since it's a good ol' quarantine period, I decided to put this book back to its shelf.

Anyways, to any old readers or followers, thank you so much for sticking with me even if I don't write any minecraft fanfiction anymore. Even if majority of you people don't see it, thank you for being apart of my journey as a child, and giving me joy and contentment. Also giving me the will to write everyday just to talk to some of y'all.

I missed those days actually.

It's quite lonely at the moment, and sometimes I wish I wasn't the person that I was today. I'm easily swayed by my malicious thoughts so it's quite easy to get lost in my delusions sometimes. But I'll try harder.

When I became a teenager, I experienced many feelings that I didn't have any control or any understanding of. I felt ashamed of what I was and was doubting myself from seeing on how other people were on a higher pedestal than me.

How they could reach higher lengths than me. How their smiles seemed more genuine to me.

Perhaps I wanted to be like them to. I wanted to be wholesome and real, I just wanted to be wanted..? It's quite confusing, and I'm still figuring it out. But there's more years to my teenager life, so I guess I'll just see how this pans out.