Chapter three

"It's so cold" was the first thought that came to his mind, "Why am I tied up?" He said aloud.
"To keep you from running away," the voice of Olba echoed through the dark room.
"What do you want from me Olba?!"
"Me...? Nothing of meaning actually, I just want revenge from those times you betrayed me."
"When Maou comes and gets me out I will kill you!"
"IF he comes, he might not even be looking for a pathetic brat like you." Lucifer flinched at that, glaring at his captor.
"HAHAHAHA.... You really are pathetic, waiting for your friends to help you... How weak can you possibly be?" Olba laughs while mocking Lucifer, who's already had enough of this.
"Get a wig BALDY!" Lucifer said in a mocking tone.
"You shouldn't have said that Lu-Ci-Fer..." Olba said while walking slowly towards Lucifer.
_________________________________________
"Where's Urushihara?" Maou said while looking around the apartment as he walks in.
"I haven't noticed he was gone," Suzuno said while cooking,
"We should look for him, it's not like Urushihara to run off like that," Maou continued.
"I'll go look for him sire," Ashya said while walking out the door.
"I shall come too." Suzuno said as she follows Ashya out the door.
_________________________________________
"Stay back!"
"Now, why would I do that?" Olba said while grasping the fallen angel's neck.
"Keh!.. L-let g-go of ...me" lucifer slowly said as he began to loose consciousness due to the lack of oxygen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author- hey sorry it took a while and didn't came up longer than the rest. I'm just really really lazy ( I have the best excuses don't you think :3 )
And I would really love to see if you guys have any ideas to put in my story, it could help having quicker upgrades and I guess it would be fun to have our ideas in the same story ( I will give the credits to whomever gave the idea)