Chapter 4

Suzuno's POV

"Lucifer...!" I yelled. No response. 'Well where could he possibly have gone to?' I thought as I walk into a room in a old unused building.
'this is strange... There's a chair sitting in the middle of this room.' at the moment I got to the chair I saw something in the corner of my eye, I went to it and picked it up. It was a black feather!
"Maou-dono!! Come over here I think I found a clue on where Urushihara went!" I say on the phone.
'I hope he's okay, it's not normal to use wings in this small room' I continued to look around and saw..... Barely anything , just a a chair and a feather.

urushihara's POV

'Stupid olba, stupid room, stupid chair, stupid wall, stupid roof, why the hell would he kidnap me?! What did I even do to him!! Well maybe betray him by siding up with satan.but still!'
I try to loosen the restrains on my wrist to actually get out of this hell hole. But hey! Just like any main character in a story, I can't get of of these damned things. I hear some sound coming from outside the chamber I was currently in. Olba walks in the room with a strange thing in his hand.
"Well my dear lucifer, you probably wonder the reason of your captivity-"
"Hell Ya I want to know you bald freak!" Olba gave me one of the most irritated look he could ever give anyone, I swear he looked like he wanted to strangle me.
He let out out a irritated sigh and continued,
"Well moving on, the reason I brought you here is because I want your help in killing satan and the hero Emilia with their subordinates." He then looked at me waiting for a response of some sort.
"Why would I try to kill them? Even thought they get mad and annoy me sometimes I still consider them family, I would never betray them a second time." I said in a serious way while glaring at him. And, to my suprise, he smiled, no, he grinned an evil grin.
"I was hoping you'd say that," tch so cliché, "because, you see, I created this precious little substance to make sure you'll listen to what I say, you know just in case you refused." he finished and sat beside where I was sitting bound to a chair. He pulled out a syringe full of a purplish liquid, he brought it to my arm and inserted it on the inside of my arm. I did my best to undo the restrain on my wrist as he pumped the unknown liquid into my system.
_______________________________________
~yay I'm back in writing this story, anyway thank you for voting, even thought I never write, but there was an idea that @EmelyDenword commented on the third chapter of this story that I found interesting, and that helped this story to go on. So thank you for you amazing idea.~