Merry christmas here's a new chapter

[Urushihara]

As soon as the needle left my body I felt a burning sensation coursing through me. I winced as it worsened.
    "What did you just do to me?!" I yelled, yelping when I felt a spike of pain in my arm.
    "Simply a new concoction of mine." He smirked, "Soon enough your memory will be wiped and you'll become my complacent little angel once more."
    I glared at him as he strutted out of the room. Once he left the pain suddenly felt greater than before, so great I couldn't react. I froze for a few seconds, tears building up in my eyes, then let out a loud scream. It kept getting worse and worse, I struggled harder against my bonds, screaming with tears running down my face. The pain progressed through my body until it reached my head, there it was stronger than before. It felt as if all the pain was directed at my head, like knives repeatedly stabbing me through my eyes.
'I hope Maou finds me' I flinched at my thoughts, 'Who... who is Maou...' I trailed off, finally succumbing to the darkness. 

[Maou]

We searched further inside the building. Looking inside every room we could find, nothing. Nothing that can hint us on the whereabouts of Lucifer. We scouted the outside, scrutinized every brick. Around the back on the building we found a gaping hole, bricks everywhere. That in itself was weird since we didn't find anything inside that matched this damage.

We stepped through the opening, finding ourselves inside what we assume is a hidden room. Suzuno and I simply exchanged a knowing look before looking around. We found another chair, following by a multitude of black feathers littered around carelessly. No way Lucifer would've allowed his feathers on the ground in such a fashion, he cared about his wings more than his life; his only reminder of what he once was. Looking further we found a syringe with a small amount of liquid left.
"Purple?" I mustered under my breath. I turned the object in my hand, examining it.
"Suzuno" I beckoned her over with a wave, not taking my eyes off the syringe. "Do you have any idea what this is?"
She took the syringe from my hand, scrutinizing its contents as i was earlier. "I can't say I do..." She breathed, trailing off in thought. "Perhaps Emilia-dono would." She suggested.
"You're right!" I exclaimed, picking up my phone dialling her number. "Hey, Emi meet me at the devil's castle in 15, it's important." I quickly hung up before she could refuse and put my phone back in my pocket.
"Let's go." I told Suzuno.

[Later]

"WHAT!!" Emi screamed, standing up and slamming her hands on the table. "How can Lucifer get kidnapped!!" I put my hands to my hears to block off her incessant screams.
"Can you sit down and let me explain!" I yelled back. She sat down, crossing her arms and letting out a sigh. I explained to her everything that we knew about Lucifer's disappearance, and giving her the syringe. She looked it over, deep in thought.
"Might be something celestial?" She suggested, "I'll call Esmeralda and ask her about it." She took the syringe and left.
Suzuno stood up after her and bowed to me before leaving, leaving me alone. I laid down with a sigh, running my hands down my face. I stayed like that for a few minutes deep in thought until I heard the door open. Ashiya walked in with two bags of groceries, he had a melancholic look on his face as he emptied the bag's contents on the counter.
"Anything new on Urushihara?" He asked. I merely shook my head. He sighed and put away the groceries, a heavy silence weighing down on us.

[Emi]

"Hello~" I hear a soft voice. "How are you~~"
"Sorry, Esmeralda, I don't have time for small talk." I felt the change in her aura through the phone. "I need your help with something."
    [I'm not writing a summary of the events oof]
"Alright~ send me the syringe and I'll call you when I have info~"
"Talk to you soon" I said, hanging up.
I picked up the syringe, looking at it one more time. I frowned, I've never seen anything like this. Hopefully Esmeralda can find answers. I wrapped up the object as best as I can and gently put it down in a carton box. I picked it up and made my way downstairs. I pondered about the situation, where could Lucifer be? What happened to him? How can someone over powered him enough to kidnap him? Surely even in this world he was stronger than the typical human. The only people that can possibly beat him where me, Maou, Alciel or Sariel. I stopped in my tracks. Sariel, huh? Maybe he knows what's going on. I dropped off the box at the post office, how Esmeralda can receive it that way is beyond me, and made my way home. Once I got close to my building I felt a shiver down my spine, someone was watching me. I made a sharp turn into an alley way and held myself close to wall. Someone walked in after me and I quickly ambushed him. I held him against the wall and looked at who I was dealing with. Short, blue hair, overwhelming smell of cologne. Sariel.
"Whar are you doing?" I pushed him harder against the wall, making him squirm.
"N-nothing!" He put his hands up in surrender.
"Then why were you following me?" I gslred at him, waiting for an answer.
"I-I was just curious! I haven't seen Maou working today and since you're closer I decided to see what's going on!" He stuttered.
"How do I know you aren't lying?" I cocked my head to the side, I summoned Better Half and held it to his throat.
"I swear! That's all!" He nervously smiled at me, I could see the sweat building up on his face. I sighed and let him go.
"Maybe Maou was just sick and stayed home? What am I supposed to tell you?" I crossed my arms.
"W-well" He cleared his throat, "That's what I thought at first, but you were also acting suspicious when I saw you so I want in on what's happening."
I looked him over for a few seconds, I could feel his nervousness from where I stood. I sighed before telling him that Lucifer went missing.
"W-WHAT" He stood in shock. "How?"
"That's what we're trying to figure out." I blankly stared at the wall behind him, if it wasn't him then who- my eyes widened.
"Sariel, what happened to Olba?!" He looked at me surprised at my outburst.
"I don't know, he disappeared after our fight-" His eyes widened as well in realization.
I pushed him away and walked to my apartment.  Quickly dialled Maou's number.
"I might know who's behind this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
[A\N]
What's this??? A chapter??? After two years??? You know it!!

I started watching TDIAPT again recently and I found motivation to write this chapter. Hopefully I keep this motivation to actually end it once and for all.

I've been into kpop a lot more than anime these past years, this anime is what made me discover kpop in the first place lmao so it always holds a special place in my heart.

I'm speechless at how some of you persisted in showing support. Heck, I keep having new people vote on this abandoned story. So much has happened in the last two years; I started focusing more in school, came out, and started learning two new languages. The languages part is not to look forward to cause I'm not quick at this learning thing lmao.  My grades have been doing well last year, I went from probably having 70 % average to an 84% average. This year though has been though on me, my grades have been going down for most of my classes, but I'll push through!

Strange to think I started this fanfic at 13 years old and now I'll be turning 18 in September. Four years, almost five, of this fanfic existing. It's so weird how time passes by so fast.

If ya'll see more notifications that says I updated, it might just be small fixes on what I've already written. Because lord there's so many mistakes and this fic is so badly written I'm surprised ya'll even liked it in the first place!