01

please vote & comment !! i'd love to hear what you guys think<3

PROLOGUE

Sera couldn't pin down exactly when it was that things changed, but she did have a pretty good idea why. Two months ago she was finishing her last year at college, looking forward to an internship at a well-known company over the summer and now she was crouching on the floor of some dingy, smelly bathroom somewhere on the road at a gas stop, trying desperately to hold back the tears threatening to fall.

A knock at the door startles her and she wipes away the stay tears that have fallen before standing up. "Sera? Are you okay?" Doyoung, her friend calls from the other side. Putting a smile on her face she opens the door and smiles at him, hoping he wouldn't see through it.

"I'm fine, let's keep going. We're nearly there, I'm so excited to see everyone!" Sera rushes past him and heads back to his car, an old beat-up Jeep.

Doyoung however, was still stood there watching as she got in the car. He was worried and he knew she wasn't okay. He takes a look back into the bathroom where Sera had been, his eye-catching on a familiar blue and white packaging. Doyoung runs his hand through his hair with a low sigh. This was going to be a long summer.

 This was going to be a long summer

TWO MONTHS AGO.

The only light in the room was coming from Sera's laptop. She had finished her classes a few hours ago, it was a Friday night and that meant it was the perfect time to finish rewatching Teen Wolf for the third time. Huddled in her duvet with a bowl of crisps in her lap, an ideal Friday night. Halfway through an episode, the door to her shared bedroom opens and the light comes on, blinding Sera momentarily. Her roommate Nella strolls in, dressed to kill in a short faux leather mini dress with a wicked smile on her face. "It's Friday, we're going out."

"Hello to you too.," Sera rolls her eyes at her friend and pauses the episode she is watching. Nella sits down on Sera's bed and whacks her legs with enthusiasm. "Listen, you have to come out tonight. I think Johnny is finally going to make a move and I've been waiting weeks to suck his dick." She whines making Sera flush at her choice of words.

"And how is coming with you going to help with that exactly?"

"I don't want to be a loner, plus you can distract Doyoung so I can get Johnny alone.. Please Sera? Just this once? Hey, you might actually have fun." Her friend shuts her laptop and pouts. There was no way out of this other than to agree, Sera knew that the moment Nella walked into her bedroom. This was their routine, every other week Nella would stroll in, flutter her eyelashes and drag both of them out to that week's hottest party, usually at Yuta or Yukhei's. Then once they got there Nella would disappear and Sera would hide awkwardly alone in a corner until her friend remembered her existence.

"I don't have anything to wear," Sera grumbles in defeat, and her friend squeals in delight, rushing out of the room for a few moments before chucking garments on Sera's bed. "Meet me downstairs in 10 minutes, Doyoung is going to pick us up!"