chapter 2: Stalker

Start from the beginning

As the parchment hit the brook, a watery figure stood out of the shallows.

Although she was translucent and made of liquid, her facial features made it clear she wasn't happy with the littering.

"Sorry." He murmured, grabbing the soggy paper out of the water.

The water nymph gave Draco a pointed look, as if warning him.

"It won't happen again." He promised.

She smiled, and stroked his face, leaving a thin line of water. With that, her form dropped back into the brook, splashing the Malfoy slightly.

                                      {}

It was 11pm, so where was Draco?! Zane knew he would be coming. He had to be coming, right?

The ashen-haired boy was furious, shaking with rage. He knew Draco went to the Quidditch Pitch at night, so he raced down from the Astronomy Tower.

Eventually he reached the pitch, and spotted Draco. He had just dismounted his broom. Quietly, Zane snuck up behind him, and grabbed him. The blonde let out a muffled scream, against the cold hand.

'What's going on?' He wanted to smack whoever was touching him in the face. Draco was very particular on who he let touch him and it sure as hell wasn't this stranger.

Edwards whispered into Draco's ear, "It's only me, D."

That only seemed to make him fight harder.
No, no, no, no! Anyone but Zane!

Zane dragged Malfoy into the Quidditch shed, and released him, blocking the door. For such a small boy, Zane was strong.

"What the bloody hell?!" Draco gaped.

Edward's hugged him tightly, "I had to see you. I had to speak with you."

The blonde yanked himself free of the embrace, "Then bloody talk to me like a normal bloke!"

"I'm your bloke." He murmured, his rose gold eyes sparkling.

"I'm sorry, in what universe?" Draco didn't mean to be rude but most literally, in what world?!

"This one, D. You're single."

"I'm also straight."

"So is my cock. It's hard too. Want to feel?" Zane grabbed Draco's hand, leading it lower.

Draco felt colour flush in his cheeks, and yanked his hand away, but not before it brushed against something stiff, "You need to stop. This has gone on too long. I'm not into you in any way!"

"Look, how about this?" He stepped closer, "It doesn't have to be anything official. It can just be sex... sex with you. You can do whatever you'd like to me." He purred.

Draco gagged, "You're sick!"

"Maybe. Maybe lovesick." Zane growled.

"Okay, enough!" Draco broke free, running through the field, rushing into the closest entrance to the castle.

This Ravenclaw was insufferable.

He knew Zane would be following him, through the midnight vale of darkness.
He darted into the boy's lavatory, and saw a figure standing there.

There was no time to think. He grabbed the boy, and jerked him into the stall, quickly whispering into his ear, "Cover for me! I'm not here!"

The boy started stuttering, but the door opened again.