*you struggled to fall asleep, you fell asleep at around 3am. You wake up in the morning and go downstairs. Everyone's already downstairs*

Good morning y'all!

Good morning sleepyhead! Pancakes or waffles?

*Sadie yells from the kitchen*

Waffles please!

*you guys sit down at the table*

So Y/N, tell me something about you. Where's your dad from, where's your mom from?

*Finn asks, you look down*

Finn, please don't.

*Noah says hugging me*

Noah, it's ok. Well Finn you better prepare for a long story mate. I never met my father. My mom met him once on a meet up, she says he was a celebrity. They hooked up and my mom found out she's pregnant. My dad left his career for us & all. They were together for 4 years. Then he started drinking and became abusive. Later my mom found out she's having my sister. Then my dad left. Till this day I don't know his name.

Wow, that sounds like something from a movie.

Well, it's not.

My mom on the other side, is a very nice and caring person. She was born in Italy but she moved to Huston when she was 7. She's been an only child her whole life. She didn't want me to meet Noah because of *cough,cough* my dad. She practically raised me and my sister alone. I see that lady as a superwoman. She's my role model and my idol. She didn't need a man in her life. Her parents both died 2 years before I was born. So as you said, it sounds like something from a movie. I always told her that she needs to write a book. She always answered with maybe next year. Her go-to life quote is ''Listen to your heart, your brain's an idiot.'' That woman is something else.

Wow, you should definitely make a movie.

*they all say, surprised*

That's all I know. My mom always said to me that there's more and she'll tell me that when I'm older.

I mean, you're 14, so you should ask her for more information.

*Millie says, thirsty for more*

You guys should ask her. You're older than me.

It's your mom and her back story.

Fine, I'll ask her.

*calling Birth giver ...ringing...*

Good morning sleeping beauty.

Good morning mom. What's up?

Me and Laura are packing our stuff, you?

Just woke up like half an hour ago. How's the packing going?

Laura's packing up her room and I'm packing up the kitchen. I already packed your room. Laura misses you. Do you want to talk to her?

Oh, yes please.

Hi sissy!

Hi bunny, how are you?

I'm tired. I don't want to pack anymore.

I know, I know, but you have to. When's your flight?

Mom said it's tonight at 10 which means I'm going to sleep throughout the whole 7 hour flight. See you tomorrow sissy!

See you tomorrow bunny.

*you end the call*

Y/N why didn't you ask her?!

*Millie angrily asks me*

I don't know. I'll ask her tomorrow when I see her.

Millie why are you attacking Y/N? If she's not comfortable about asking her mom about that, she doesn't need to ask her.

I'm sorry Noah, I just want to know more about that. It sounds so exciting.

It's ok Millie, I want to know more too. It's just, I don't want to ask her that yet. I know she said she'll tell me when I'm older but, a part of me doesn't want to know. She's been hiding it for a reason. What is it's something bad?

Y/N believe me, it won't be anything bad.

*Noah pulls you into a tight hug*

GROUP HUG TIMEE!

*Finn yells and jumps into a hug. Few seconds later, you find yourself in a tight group hug*

Guys. I. can't. Breath.

 Breath