•23•

After everyone finished dinner, we all headed out to the backyard. That is until Tom pulled me inside to the end of the kitchen.
"I'm going to kill Harrison" he says.
"It was just a joke bub" I say, twirling his curls in my fingers, knowing that calms him down.
"You're mine" he says.
He kisses my lips softly, over and over again.
"Tommy stop we're gunna get caught" I giggle, pushing him away, but he doesn't budge.
"Mmm maybe we should get caught so they know who you belong to." He hums, smiling into the kiss.
I melt into his touch, letting his hands grab hold of my hips.
"Are you fuckin dumb mate?" I hear and jump away from Tom, seeing Harry.
Oh no. Oh no! He's friends with Haz.. he's gunna tell!
"Harry it's- you- don't tell Haz please" I stutter and Tom laughs. I look up at him, brows knit together. How can he laugh at this?!
"It's not funny Tom!" I groan.
"Lia he knows" Tom says.
"What? You know? How?"
"I'm the only one in the family that isn't stupid" he shrugs. "Don't worry I'm not telling the world that your fucking my brother. I wouldn't embarrass you like that, and I definitely wouldn't give Tom such a compliment" he winks.
"Watch it." Tom warns, causing a laugh to escape my lips.
"Be careful. I could have been Harrison, or worse, Paddy." He says, leaving the kitchen. After he leaves, I turn back to Tom, discussing the situation at hand.
"You know I only want you Tom." I say.
"I know Darlin." He smiles. "Let's go back out there."
He grabs a couple beers from the fridge for both of us, walking outside together.
Everyone sits and chats with each other, which really makes me miss my family. Luckily my mum and brother are coming to see me this next week.
The boys all go to the middle of the yard, kicking around a football. I suck at football, so as much as Haz always begs me to play with him I refuse.
"I'm going to go get some ice tea" Phil says, getting up from her seat and walking inside, leaving just Nikki and I.
"You know Lia" she says, catching my attention. "A Mum knows everything. It's intuition, we just know."
What is she referring to?
"All it took was lunch with you two" she says.
"I'm sorry I don't think I understand" I shake my head.
"Honey it's in the way you look at each other, I won't tell anyone" she smiles. "I'm just happy to see my son with such a sweet girl."
I would be scared that she knows, but she's so nice..
"We haven't told Haz yet.." I say.
"Don't worry, no one will know until you want them to" she says. "How long?"
"Well.. officially for a few days, but we've had a thing for maybe a month now" I explain.
"I'm so happy for you two. Toms heart has been broken one too many times.." she sighs. "Phil says you're one of the sweetest girls she's ever met.. I'm glad my son is with you."
I smile, feeling a warmth in my heart.
"Alright I'm done" Tom pants, jogging over to us.
"Aw come on don't be lame!" Haz calls.
"Yeah don't be lame" I tease him as he sits across from me and his mum, having no clue what we were just talking about.
____
"Need a ride?" Haz asks.
"Ill just give her a ride home, I'm closer anyways." Tom shrugs.
"Alright, see you guys tomorrow" he waves, leaving with his mum.
"I think we're ready to head out too yeah?" Tom asks and I nod.
"It was great to meet you" Dom nods to me with a smile.
"You as well" I say. "Bye guys"
We leave the backyard, and head for the front door.
"Say goodbye to your mother Thomas" Nikki scolds, walking down the hallway from the bathroom.
"Couldn't find ya" he laughs, hugging his mum.
"She's a keeper." She says, nodding her head to me.
"Scuse' me?" Tom says.
"She figured it out" I inform him.
His mouth falls slightly, looking between his mum and I.
"Next time, don't hide such a wonderful girl from me" she says.
He smiles, finally allowing himself to hold my hand in front of someone.
"I won't need to. It's always going to be her." He says and in that moment I felt everything inside me melt. He is everything I've ever wanted and more. The way his eyes look back at me with pure adoration completely makes me forget of any insecurity I've ever felt.
"I'll see you two soon." Nikki says, pulling me into a hug before saying goodbye.
We walk out to his car, getting in. I still feel all warm and fuzzy inside from his comment.
"Where to?" He asks me as Tessa climbs in the front seat with me.
"Stassie is home, and I can't do what I want to you with anyone around" I say.
He shifts in his seat, instantly getting excited.
"To my house it is then" he says.
We drive to his house, going inside.
He instantly pins me against the wall, kissing my neck roughly, biting. I gasp at the contact, flicking my shoes off. He grabs beneath my thighs and picks me up, carrying me over to the couch. My back hits the comfy cushions, and his fingers grab at the hem of my pink dress that he loves so much, pulling it over my head so I'm left in my bra and panties.
"So I bought a few things the other day too" he smirks, leaving me on the couch to open a trunk sitting in his living room.
"Hands" he orders, pulling out restraints. I instantly feel a sharp pang of excitement in my stomach.
I gladly reach my hands out for him, allowing the restraints. He pulls at them to make sure it's secure, before laying my arms above my head.
"Now tell me pretty girl, do you want to see me or hear me?" He asks.
"Hear you. Love your sounds" I say just above a whisper which causes a smile to rise to his face.
"Alright then" he says.
He walks back over to the box, pulling out a grey silk blindfold. He walks back over, tying it around my head, covering any sight.
"Look so good, on display for me" he mutters, his fingers trailing my body. His touch is intensified, not being able to see where he is.
"Please" I breath out when his fingers get far too close to my most needy area.
"How about.." he starts, climbing on top of me. "We see how many times I can make you come, would you like that doll face?"
"Y-yes" I stutter, the pressure of his clothed hips on top of mine frustrating me.
"Safe words. Yellow to slow down, red to stop. Understood?" He asks and I nod.
"Use your words baby." He says.
"Yes sir" I say.
"Good girl. Let's see how good I can make you feel."