•8•

I spent my last day off relaxing, and cleaning my closet so I never have a mishap like the one from last night ever again.
I'm pretty nervous to go to work this morning, it's going to be weird after what happened between Tom and I. Not to mention I have to put up with Hayden and I'm really just not in the mood for that. He apparently tried asking Haz for my number over the weekend, and Haz told him to fuck off.
Well.. at least Haz looks like the bad guy and not me.
I put on my lavender silk button up with a black pencil skirt and heels, my professional attire feeling very boring after dressing nicely this weekend. I throw my hair up into a ponytail and head out, grabbing my keys and bag before leaving the apartment. I drive to the building, parking and going inside.
"Good morning Amelia" Greta greets me as I walk in, heels clacking to the ground.
"Morning Greta" I smile as I walk past her to the elevators. Stepping inside I press the button for the top floor, the doors closing. As I type a text on my phone the doors open again, and I look up to see who stopped them from closing.
"Morning" he greets and I internally groan, but still manage a smile.
"Morning Hayden" I say, going back to the text on my phone.
"So I assume Mr. Osterfield found out.." he says.
My eyes lift in amusement, it's not like there was much to find out about. Considering he couldn't last more than 7 minuets.
"He's my best friend. I told him" I state, making sure he knew it wasn't an accident that Haz knows.
"Oh.. do you tell him about that stuff all the time?" He asks.
Well.. only when it's fucking shitty, but he doesn't need to know that.
"Kinda" I shrug.
Please god, let this conversation end now.
Just as I say that small prayer, the elevator doors open. I let out a relieving breath as I step off quickly, the clacking of my heels alerting everyone that I have arrived.
"Talk to you later!" Hayden calls over to me and I roll my eyes. I really fucking hope not.
I walk past Harrison's office, Peeking in to see he's not here yet, then into mine. Setting my stuff down on my desk, I get on my computer to check the schedule and projects for today.
There's a knock on my door and it opens.
"Good morning, you're here early." Tom says.
He steps in, shutting the door behind him. His hair is gelled back, and his charcoal grey suit fits him well.
"I like to get an early start" I shrug.
"Well that's perfect cause I went over your plans last night for moving the resort south of Los Angeles, and it's great. I think we're ready to start making some calls and getting production going" he says, moving to sit in the chair across from my desk. He sets down a file full of the information.
"Really? Nothing needed to be changed?" I question.
"Nope" he shakes his head. "You know what you're doing"
"Alright well I will get right on those calls then" I nod, opening the file and going through the papers. He still doesn't get up to leave, just sitting there as I flip through the paperwork.
"Anything else?" I question respectfully.
A smirk forms on his lips, he shakes his head no, standing up.
"Come see me at lunch yea?" He says.
"Alright" I nod.
He turns around, walking out of my office.
I get to work on the phone calls, feeling a pang of excitement that it's only my second week here and I'm already doing active work on my first project. I've only ever assisted on projects, but now I finally get to show what I'm capable of doing.
___
My office door opens, no warning knock first. Without lifting my eyes I already know it's Haz.
"Learn to knock yet?" I ask.
"Learn to knock yet" he mimics and I roll my eyes, lifting my head to look at him.
"Want to go get lunch with me? Going to that restaurant with some of the guys" he says.
"No sorry, Tom needed to see me." I slightly lie, knowing it wouldn't make a difference if I did go.
"Alright" he groans. "See you later"
"Have a nice lunch" I say as he walks out.
I finish up the few things I'm doing before closing the file and getting up from my seat. I head out my office and walk down to Toms, knocking on the door.
"Come in" he says and I open the door, stepping inside.
"Hey" I smile, shutting the door behind me and walking towards his desk.
He looks stressed, a few pieces of his gelled hair fallen onto his forehead. He is frantically writing something down.
"Hey" he says, dropping the pen to the table.
"Everything okay?" I ask.
"Everything is fine doll face" he says. "Just some idiots down in the field office"
"Anything I can help with?" I ask.
"Hmm" he smiles, standing up from his seat.
He makes his way around the desk, standing in front of me. He leans on his desk, his muscles flexing with the movement.
"Nothing for you to worry about." He says.
The tension is building again, just like the other night. It's hard to breath under his stare..
"You can't keep doing this." I say, the statement coming out quieter than I meant.
"Doing what?" He questions innocently, his brows scrunched together in fake confusion.
"This." I say, hands gesturing to him. "You're being all.. you know.."
"Use your words darling" he encourages. His fingertips gliding down my arm, just like the other night.
"Being all.. dominating." I say, silencing the last word as it leaves my mouth. He smirks at the word, and the effect it had on me.
"I can't dominate someone who's not willing to submit" he says, copying his movements from the other night as if recreating the situation. His thumb trails over my lips, and the burning sensation returns.
I breath heavily, daring to look up into his eyes. He pulls down my bottom lip.
"Submit" he says, and that one word causes me to go weak in my knees. He slips his thumb into my mouth and I close my lips around him.
"Good girl" he praises and I quickly feel the tension in my stomach building, needing release. I suck his thumb and he pulls it out quickly, making a pop noise. His thumb is soon replaced by his lips, only brushing over mine. I know better than to press my lips onto his. As bad as I want to, I can't. It would be bad. He's the boss.
"Want me to kiss you?" He asks, his breath hot on my face.
"Yes sir" I shudder.
His lips connect with mine and he moves slowly, causing me to moan into his mouth. His hands rest on my hips, trailing their way up my sides. God the way his lips move, the way his tongue swipes across my bottom lip..
his hand grabs my ponytail, pulling my head back as his kisses trail down my neck.
"Mm fuck" I whine and he breaks his kiss away from me, still holding my head back by my ponytail.
"Go eat lunch" he says, letting his grasp on my hair go.
I pout, upset that he's leaving it at that. A cocky smirk rises on his face, knowing what he's done. He knows I can't argue, he knows I will do as told.
"Why are you still standing here? Go. Eat. Lunch." He says more sternly. I turn around hesitantly, walking out of the office.

A/N: if you're under 18, now would be a good time to leave this book. It's only gunna get worse😂