t w e n t y - t w o

It's been two days since Anthony and Avani's fight, and still there is no progress among them. Avani haven't visited once and Anthony barely goes out of his room.

"Okay, this needs to stop!" Bryce suddenly shouts making us all jump a little bit. We were all in the kitchen except Anthony, he's still locked up in his room.

"The atmosphere is too low on this house since, you know, 'the fight'." He continues.

"So, what are you planning?" Griffin asks him. Bryce flashes a hurt look, "Ah, how could you assume that I'm planning something?" He says dramatically while he clasps his hands on his chest. We give him a 'seriously?' look.

"Fine!" He gives in, "I do have a plan, but I'm bot sure if it will work though."

"Go on, we're listening." I said.

"What if we go to Hawaii?"

We give him another 'seriously?' look, "Let me finish, God y'all are in a rush or something? Okay we plan a trip for Hawaii, we invite everybody and set up traps by locking them in the same room and hope they'll eventually work it out."

"You just wanna go to Hawaii, don't you?" Jaden flatly says.

"Okay, yeah, maybe I do want to go to Hawaii but I also want to help fix my friends' relationship." He says flapping his arms around.

A round of a silence fell in the room. Everyone was thinking hard about it.

"Fuck it. It's better than nothing. At least in Hawaii they have no where to run away to, so they could finally talk together." I said giving in, "Plus, it would be fun."

Everyone else started nodding their head.

"Fuck yeah! Let's go!" Mads suddenly shouted resulting to the whole room screaming all together.

________________

Papavani 🤡

Hey!

What's up?

I was just wondering if you wanna go to Hawaii with us.
Please 🥺

Hawaii?
Why so suddenly?

Just cus it will be fun
Please
We'll invite others as well
Amelia, Addison, Dixie, Nick and everyone else 🥺

Sure

OMG THANK YOU!
This will be fun 😍

Oh I know it will be fun
But one question

Shoot

Is Charli coming?

Is that cool with you?
If you don't want to I could talk to her
She'll understand

No no
It's fine
I was just making sure

So you're coming right?

Hell yeah!!
Lesgoo Hawaii!!!

Yes! That's what im talking about
Hawaii here we come!!

________________

Author's Note

Hi! I don't normally put author's note at the end of my stories but i have to tell y'all something.
The thing is I want to finish the whole Hawaii vacation before publishing them, so it will be a slow update. Also happy 2k reads! Thank you for reading! 🥰