"The only person you're gonna be in trouble with is me." He gritted through his teeth.

His hands slid down my back, dipping into my bikini bottoms, and squeezing my ass roughly with both hands.

Fuck now is really not the time to be turned on Lena.

But I couldn't help myself.

The thrill running through my veins was like a new high and I couldn't get enough.

This man made me do and say things I never even imagined myself capable of.

"And why would I be in trouble?" I dared to whisper, seductively running my finger along the sword on the side of his face.

He grew tense under my touch, closing his eyes ever so slightly before answering me.

"Well first things first, you keep doing this to me." He removed one hand from my bikini and grabbed mine from tracing his tattoo.

He guided my hand smoothly down his torso and towards his groin until my fingertips were grazing his hardened length. I gently groped him, watching him squeeze his eyes shut and bite down on his bottom lip, I assumed to stifle his moan.

"And what's second?" I asked, blinking innocently at him as I continued to deviously palm him through his pants.

He swallowed hard, steadying his breath before he carefully removed my hand from his bulge. 

His expression reverted within an instant and he looked pissed all over again. As soon as I stopped touching him, it was as if a light had switched in him and he was suddenly reminded of why he was annoyed.

 As soon as I stopped touching him, it was as if a light had switched in him and he was suddenly reminded of why he was annoyed

"Second, stop flirting with Chris." His tone was low and cold.

His eyes quickly slanted to my lips but instead he let go of me, walked back to the opposite counter, grabbed the bags and cooler and made his way to the back door.

I stood there with my mouth nearly hung open.

I didn't know whether to feel confused or excited at the fact that he was dripping with jealousy. 

Jesus Lena how pathetic can you get?

I was almost unable to move as I tried to make sense of what had just happened. But I forced myself out of the trance, grabbed the two glasses of wine, and made my way outside.

Austin was now sitting next to Smitty who had Vanessa sitting comfortably in his lap.

I had no choice but to lean over in front of Austin to place Vanessa's wine onto the patio table.

"Thanks girl." Vanessa winked at me as she picked it up and took a sip.

I felt his Austin's eyes wickedly traveling along my body and his warm breath tickling my exposed skin as I moved.