"Venus is being a bitch and telling me what to do, again." Murphy hissed, not breaking eye contact with Venus. Bellamy just rolled his eyes at Murphy's childishness.

"Shut up and do what she says." Bellamy instructed. Venus looked to Murphy with a smug smirk as she watched him skulk away.

"I know I was the one that told you to befriend Murphy, but I seriously wish I hadn't." Venus said as she looked at him in disgust. Bellamy let out a small laugh and looked to the log on the ground before grabbing it and pulling it onto his shoulder. She watched the muscles in his arms contracting as he did so and she couldn't peel her eyes away from him.

"Come on. I need to talk to you." Bellamy said as he gestured for her to follow him. She did. He began to secure the log onto the fence using thick vines. "I heard Octavia talking to Monty earlier about using one of the wristbands to get in contact with the ark." Bellamy told her confidentially. Venus' eyes widened.

"Do you think they could really do that?" She asked the older boy worriedly and he shrugged his shoulders as he continued tying.

"I have no idea, but I need you to make sure it doesn't. Monty doesn't trust me, he wouldn't let me anywhere near that radio." Bellamy said trustingly. Venus nodded as she took in his information. She had no idea how to work with technology but she had to try, for the sake of her people.

Venus left Bellamy and headed into the drop ship. She clambered up to the second floor-where Monty spent most of his time- trying to be as quiet as she could. She twisted the hatch open and glanced around, looking for any sign of a person. Venus let out a sigh of relief when she realised the second floor was vacant. She shut the hatch door behind her and made her way over to the small wooden plank that Monty had claimed as his work bench. It was cluttered with wires, wristbands and various other gadgets that Venus had never seen before and had no clue about their functions. Amongst the large collection of dead wristbands she noticed one that still had its blue light on. That must be what they're using. It was attached to a black metal box by a vast array of wires. For the first time in her life, Venus was completely clueless. Her forte was fighting or spying, she was even a better doctor than she was an engineer. She stared at the box in frustration for what felt like the longest time. She could've cut the wires however then they'd know it was sabotage. Venus scoured every corner of her mind for a solution until it hit her: water. She pulled out the bottle that she had offered to Charlotte and began to dowse the box in water. She saw a few sparks fly and heard an irritated buzzing. That ought to do it. She smiled proudly to herself before exiting the drop ship.

Once Venus arrived outside the camp seemed like a completely different place. The harmonious hard work that had been taking place a mere 20 minutes ago had completely vanished. There was a large crowd gathered around Murphy and Clarke as they were arguing. Venus navigated her way through until she reached Bellamy. "What the hell is going on?" She asked him, completely bewildered by the scene in front of her.

"Clarke thinks Murphy killed Wells." Bellamy whispered unable to take his eyes away from the pair who were bickering incandescently. Venus had sensed that there was something seriously off about Murphy but she had never considered he might be homicidal, she just assumed he was all bark and no bite. However this explanation made much more sense than it being her people.

"Come on. This is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone." Murphy shouted out as he looked around the crowd. He was obviously expecting to find faces of disbelief but he was just greeted with faces of revulsion.

Bellamy stepped forward with his arms crossed over his chest. "Come again?" He said coolly with narrowed eyes.

Murphy stepped towards his friend, looking at him with pleading eyes. "Bellamy, look, I'm telling you, man. I didn't do this."