At last, I received the call from sid. I asked him with hoping, "what's it?"
"He has the key now."
I said with excitement, "Send him to guesthouse. We are reaching there."
I told to Shlok, "now, we have key. Let's go to guesthouse." I gave him the location and he changed the direction of his car to guesthouse. I hoped it's match what I was thinking.
I looked at wrist watch. It's already 2 pm. And I was feeling hungry. I should have told sid for arrange the food. But I forgot because of excitement. Shlok asked, "Are you hungry? because it's lunch time." I nodded. He said,"Let's eat something before going there. And I know a best place in this way."
After five minutes, we standing in front of resturant. He parked the car and we went to inside. We ordered for ourselves. We were waiting that I received the call from suhana. I attended the call. I heard her beaming voice from other side of call, "what's going on? Did you find any interesting till yet?"
I told her with disappointment, "not yet. We already looked three places. But it were not match our expectations. Now, we are going last. We didn't find then we looked there. I hope it will be what I thought."
She said, "it's ok. Just relax. And did you take lunch? I called to Sid and he told he is not with you."
"I am with shlok. And we stop for eating. We are waiting for our order." I told her. Then we saw our order number into screen that's why shlok went to take it.
She yelled with happiness, "It means you are on date with him."
Thank god, he was not here.
I scolded her, "are you out of your mind? It's the lunch time and we are hungry that's why we are eating together. And we did it before so don't give your imagination to wings."
I heard her voice, "but that time, you didn't like to each other. But now, the situation is different. And you don't tell me how did you patch up with each other? By the way, what are he doing there?"
I looked shlok to come towards our table that's why I told her, "by the way, there is no use to talk you. I will talk about it later." As he came to table, I told her polietly, "get ready for video calling."
"Bye... Enjoy your date." I heard her giggles.
"In your dream" I said low tone. But shlok heard it and looked towards me.
I cut the call and said, "girls talk." He nodded. I learnt a thing that when you don't want to tell guys what are talking it's a great excuse, 'girls talk.' and guys never ask you again.
I relieved and started to eat.
After eating, we went to guesthouse. Sahil's manager was waiting for us. As he saw us, he came towards us. He gave me side hug which earned a glaring from Shlok. But we ignored it.
He told us, "Sid told me in morning. If he told me yesterday. I will definitely arrange the key in morning. And you know Sahil is not here and he is possissive for this guesthouse. That's why it's hard to find the duplicate."
I smiled, "it's ok. I know that don't worry. "
He gave me and said, "it's key. You look it. And I am leaving now. Here is my man with you. If you need anything, just tell me. He will arrange."
I asked with shocking, "but what about key after looking it. Keep it with you. I will take it later."
I nodded. The man opened the guesthouse. As we entered, the interior was awesome. Sahil keeps it maintains. Afterall, it's his granny guesthouse. After death his granny, it's the last sigh of her to him. I smiled to think about it.
I looked at shlok and asked, "what do you say about it? Actually, I want to look it first but we have no key that's why it's late." I told him with excitement.
"But I don't like it." He said in one tone. I could see the jealous on his face. I hid my smile and asked innocently, "why don't you like it? It has space, rooms and interior is awesome. It has everything what we need to a grand party. Tell me reason."
He looked surroundings, "but I don't like the paint." It's lame excuses.
I smiled, "Then send the photos on group chat. If everyone says it, we will drop it."
He had no other choice. I clicked the photos what I wanted to show them and send on the group.
After sending it, I received video call from suhana. I attended it. There were everyone... Rohan, Sanaya, suhana, Rihan bhaiya and maya bhabhi. I said everyone, "hello guys, what a surprise. You all are together. "
Suhana smirked, "yeah, because you saud ready to video call. That's why we are together."
I opened my mouth, "did you see the pics? What do you say because shlok doesn't like it. I want your opinion."
Maya bhabhi said with excitement, "we like it so much. It's perfect place. Shlok, why don't you like it?"
He shrugged his shoulders. That's why I saw them every single space in that guesthouse.
Everyone said it's perfect. Suhana suddenly said, "I saw this place before... Oh no... It's Sahil guesthouse."
I chuckled, "so you remember it."
She told, "of course... We always did party there. And in its backside, there is swimming pool."
"Yeah..."
I remember that we were doing party. And some guy pushed me in the swimming pool. You beat him very badly. Even Tushar couldn't stop you. I was fine but he was hospitalized for some weeks."
I laughed, "and I was grounded for one week."
She said, "you deserved it. Who would beat a guy so much?"
I said her with shocked, "oh hello... I saved you. You should have thankful to me."
Sanaya asked with amusement, "is it really?"
Suhana replied, "yeah, she is black belt. Even in college, she took part into boxing. Nobody can beat her."
Maya bhabhi said, "wow... "
I said with embrasement, "it's not like that. She always talk so much."
Rohan commented, "shlok... Don't make her anger." Shlok nodded, "yeah... I know."
Everyone laughed except me. I looked at shlok his cheeks were getting red. I looked everyone with shocked, "why?"
Suhana changed the topic, "by the way, Sahil keeps it maintain. I am impressed with him." Before I gave her response, I heard a grown from behind him. It was Rohan. Then I remembered about shlok. I laughed and suhana said with frustration, "you are unbelievable."
Everyone laughed except suhana. I told them, "I will prepare presentation till tomorrow. We have no much time that's why you all come here tomorrow. We will see last time and then we will final it."
They nodded but Rihan bhaiya asked, "will you do till tomorrow?"
I smiled, "Yeah, today I have no work. I will do."
Suhana said with concern, "but take care yourself first and take rest."
"Ofcourse... Now bye."
I hung up and told to his manager on call. I kept key with me.

We came back hotel at 8 pm. After taking dinner, I told to Shlok, "I start it now. When I will finish, I will show you."
He rubbed his neck, "if you are comfortable, you can do work in my office cabin. It's comfortable than your room."
He was right that's why I agreed, "fine... Let me grab my laptop and other stuffs."
He nodded. After taking my stuffs from my room, we went to his cabin. It was huge and we'll interior. I gave compliment, "it's really awesome."
He asked, "Really?"
I nodded, "Yeah..." His face expression was as he tried to remember something. Then I recalled about last night.
I quickly rubbed my hand and said, "let's start it."
He looked at me then nodded, "yeah... You start there..." He pointed the sides couch which was in his cabin. "and I have to do some work. After finishing it, I joined you."
I nodded. I sat on the couch and put my stuff on front table. I opened my laptop. He asked me, "Are you comfortable?"
I nodded with smile. He smiled, "if you need anything just tell me." I again nodded.
He went to his seat and started his work.

I selected photos which I clicked on there. I uploaded on presentation page and started to edit.
Because if work, I didn't look the time. I heard my mobile ringtone. It was Ramesh. Shlok was working on his table. He is looking more handsome when he is serious. I again heard my mobile ringtone. I looked at screen with irritation. But I covered my expression immediately and attended the call, "hello Ramesh what's up?"
I heard his voice, "everything is fine here. What about you? Have you taken your dinner and medicine?"
I smiled, "yeah, I took dinner. And don't worry. I can take care of myself."
I heard his chuckle, "I know but now it's my habbit. Did you select any place till yet?"
"Yeah... It's Sahil guesthouse. I am preparing presentation. If everyone will agree, we will select tomorrow." I told with streching my body.
"Ok... When are you coming back?" He asked. Because I made scheduled to go back next day of finalization.
"May be... Tomorrow... I will tell you." I told him without ensure.
"Ok... Take your time as much as you want. I handle it here." He told me.
"Ok... Bye.." I cut the call.
Shlok came to near me and sat beside me, "I have finished my work. Tell me what can I help you?"
I told him, "check it..... If you have other idea or want to change it."

He nodded and looked at the presentation. He said with hesitation, "Rashmi, I have something ask you."
I nodded, "yeah..."
He opened his mouth, "I don't remember about last night so much did you come in my room?"
I lied, "no.. I left outside of your suite." He was not satisfied with my answer but didn't say anything that's why I relaxed.

He told me his opinion which was useful and I like it.
After few changes and discussion, we almost finish it. It was 12 pm and I was feeling sleepy. He was doing some changes after asking me. And I put my head back of the couch for some rest. I didn't know when I slept there.