Chapter 26: Reunited & Remarks

• इन्हें समर्पित: BeatriceB99

Hey guys! 

Hope you enjoy!! 

Dedicating his chapter to @BeatriceB99 thanks for the support hun.

Definitely will be making a dedication page at the end of story to show how much I appreciate everyone who is making my first story a success.

______________________________________________________________________

Jordi's POV

Once I had hugged Allison goodbye and she  had passed through security already, Sarah texted me about Allison being gone when she had woken up. She then asked me to stop Allison, but I told her I couldn't since she already left. She had then told me to come by the house with Nicole and Daniel which I did.

"Honey we're home." Daniel sounded like one of those old guys in a comedy sitcom from the 80’s when he swung the door open.

"Oh.Grow up." Nicole rolled her eyes walking passed him with rolled eyes.

"Guys.” I paused walking through the door and facing them. “Let's not forget everyone is upset with. Allison leaving too." I reminded.

"Even Shane?" Nicole narrowed her eyes doubtfully.

"Especially Shane." Sarah said at the top of the stairs watching us. "Come on up." She added waving her hand to us.

"Hi." Stacy waved sadly.

"Aw, don't be upset kiddo." I kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah.” Daniel waved his hands up in the air. “The party can now begin." He carried Stacy into his lap once he had reached the couch.

"Because we are here." Nicole smiled sitting next to them.

"Come here." Sarah pierced her nails into my arm as she dragged me away from the others.

"Ow." I whined pulling my arm from her grip and then rubbing the pain away.

"Shane is upset." Sarah whispered.

"Again?" I said not too surprised.

"No. Jordi." She paused. "Shane wanted to go to the airport to stop Alli." She muttered seriously. "He said he loves her." She added. And if I knew my best friend as well as I thought, then I know how he was feeling.

"Where is he?" I asked.

She pointed to his room. "In his room."

I walked to his room and opened it slightly.

Second Chancesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें