Chapter 25

A:N/ Hey guys another chapter here! Enjoy :) Sorry if it has mistakes, didnt have time to edit and careful at the middle, it changes P.O.V and also when I talk about Jake and Jade, haha they both sound and look almost the same so just careful when you read so you wont get confused! :)

Enjoy! <3

Ashton P.O.V

Holly Shit this was bad! This was very bad! "Ashton who is she?" Jade whispered again. I gulped and looked at Stephanie with a neutral face, I couldnt show any emotion! I looked over at Todd pretending to look confused "Um Im sorry sir but I dont know who your wife is talking about....maybe I look like someone she knows?" I asked passing a hand through my hair and gripping Jade's hand pulling her away from Stephanie.

Stephanie looked at me with wide eyes and then at Jade, she wiped her tears away and she sighed "It cant be....you look so much like..."

"Steph come on! Leave the poor kids alone" Todd interrupted going to her side and grabbing her hand. "Todd look at them! He looks exactly like Ashton! You'r name is Ashton right?" Stephanie asked looking at me. I nodded "It is, but maybe you'r confusing me for someone else?" I suggested. Stephanie looked at Jade "And she looks exactly like...-"

"Steph stop it" Todd said quietly "Let it go, its not who you think they are!" he said grabbing Stephanie's arms and pulling her away from us. "But-t the-" Steph tried to say but Todd looked at her warningly making her become quiet. Todd smiled at us "Im sorry, she's very sick, she doesent know what she's saying." he said giving us an apologetic look. I shook my head "Its okay" I said looking at Stephanie who was still looking at us with wide eyes.

"Its just that....you kids look so much like some friends we knew" he said eyeing me. I shrugged "Its fine really" I said. "Sorry about that again, you kids be careful alright?" he said giving us another apologetic smile and leaving with Stephanie who was still talking about Jade and I.

I smirked in my head, it was really ironic to have Todd calling me kid if we were technically the same age. I was still looking at Todd and Steph, I wondered what had been of their lives! I smiled, I was glad they got married. Todd had always been such a great friend to me. I was too busy thinking I didnt notice Jade tugging on my hand.

I blinked and turned to her, she was looking at Stephanie and Todd also. "Wow! That was so creepy!" Jade whispered staring at Stephanie. I nodded and cupped her face "I wonder who she confused us with" I said opening the door to the restaurant and letting Jade in first. I gulped, I hoped she didnt make too many questions!

"Ashton are you sure you didnt know them?" she asked sitting on a table. I sat across from her and cleared my throat "I had never seen her in my life" I said shaking my head. Jade looked at me thoughtfully "Are you positive Ashton? Maybe you knew them in your...past life" she whispered. I shook my head again "I would've definitely remembered them" I said. Jade put her chin on her hand "She looked so positive she knew you!" she said.

I shrugged "Maybe I have an evil twin" I joked trying to lighten up the mood. Jade looked at me and smirked, she turned serious again. I could tell she was thinking, she always got a tiny frown on her face when she thought deeply. I grabbed her hand "Jade forget about her, she was probably sick or something" I said trying to distract her. She looked at me seriously "She said I looked like Elizabeth" she said. I gulped "Maybe you look like an Elizabeth?" I suggested.

"My moms name is Elizabeth" she said. I started to get nervous but I didnt show it "So?" I asked. Jade frowned more "Ashton dont you think its a little too much of a coincidence?" she asked. "What do you mean?" I asked eyeing the waiter who was coming. Jade nodded "Yeah think about it, she guessed your name correctly! She said she was from an orphanage...you were at an orphanage right? And she said I looked like Elizabeth, my moms name is Elizabeth and she too comes from an orphanage!" she said grabbing the menu from the waiter and ignoring his flirtatious looks.