Chapter 21

A:N/ hey guys another chapter here! areful in the middle it changes P.O.V

Thanks for reading :)

Jade P.O.V

"Come on Ashton one more store! Im almost done! I just need a few more present" I grumbled trying to pull his hand into another store. "Jade how many more things do you have to buy?" he whined pulling his hand back. I rolled my eyes and tried to fight a smile "As many as I have to buy! Come on you lazy vampire!" I whispered hushly pulling on his arm again. "Ugh Jade! Im tired of shopping for girl stuff! You have so many bags!" he whined again pulling on his hand and pulling me with him. He hugged me and put his head on my neck "Lets go eat something, arent you hungry baby?" he mumbled in my neck making me squirm and laugh.

I hugged him back "Jeez Ashton, we've barely been to 5 stores and you'r already whining?" I teased patting his back. He groaned and pulled back "I know! And I'm already dying!" he said shaking his head. I laughed "I warned you didnt I? I told you to stay home but nooooo you wanted to come no matter what!" I said shaking my head as if it was a bad thing he wanted to come. In reality I was very happy Ashton wanted to come with me.

We were currently in the mall Christmas shopping. Or more like I was the only one doing Christmas shopping, Ashton would just follow me around like a puppy. Christmas was right in the corner and I had to buy some things, I had told him I would be coming and he insisted on coming with me, I knew it was a bad idea. I wanted to shop for a million things and I knew Ashton would get bored, I didnt know he would get bored this fast! I had faith he would be okay until the 7th or 8th store. Guess I was wrong!

Ashton sighed "As long as we get to spend some time together" he said smiling. I cupped his cheek "you dont have to stay Ashton, you can go home and wait for me there" I said smiling, I didnt really mind shopping alone. And I would be able to get his present without him seeing.

I still had no idea what I could give Ashton! He was a vampire, he could get whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. So what could I possible give him?

"No Im staying with you?" Ashton said sternly. I sighed "Ashton I still have a bunch of things to shop for! But if you want I can do that with Mel some other day?" I asked. He shook his head "No Jade Bear its fine!" he said smiling. I looked at him seriously "Are you sure? I dont want any whining mister!" I said trying to look stern. He smirked and he suddenly gave me a quick kiss making me feel distracted. "You look hot when you'r trying to look serious" he said.

I blushed "Thank you, now back to the whining" I said. Ashton rolled his eyes "Im sorry but I cant help it Jade Bear, its part of my nature to whine!" he said pulling me to him. I giggled "part of your nature?" I repeated. He nodded "Yes so you have to keep up with my whining" he said looking down at me. I grinned "Perfect, I'll just ignore you then" I said winking at him.

I heard Ashton do a little growl in his chest and I grinned wider "You know, I hate shopping, but just for you I'll try to be good and keep my mouth shut!" he said pinching my cheek. I kissed his chin "Thank you baby" I said happily pulling back. He sighed "Okay lets get this over with!" he said going into a store.

I stood there just watching him go inside the store. "Uhh Ashton" I said "What?" he asked turning back to look at me, I giggled "We do not need to go into the pregnancy clothes store!" I said giggling more as Ashton looked at the store.

He came back to my side "Uhh I knew that!" he said grabbing my waist and leading me away. I laughed more and shook my head looking up at Ashton's face. I widened my eyes "Oh my gosh is Jaime blushing?" I asked poking his cheek. He frowned "No I cant blush" he said shaking his head. I smirked "Well then why are your cheeks all pink Jaime?" I asked poking his cheek again.