Chapter 6 : WAKANDA FOREVER

Start from the beginning

"Not only her." - Mei and Bronya shows up.

"Fine, hurry up, you have 2 minutes." - You said, then go outside with Theresa and Himeko.

2 hours later, you are on Hyperion with the others.

"So, everyone, from now on, Y/n L/n here will be your official Captain, follow his orders." - Theresa introduce you to other staffs on Hyperion.

"Yes! Ma'am!" - All of they reply.

"Good, Captain, what is the command?" - Theresa ask you.

"First, we need more ally, powerful ones, and i know exactly where to find them." - You said.

Meanwhile, at Anti-Entropy base.

"Ah~ What a sunny day... Nothing happened.... Ah..." - Tesla said, while enjoying the beautiful view outside while holding a cup of coffee on her hand.

Also in that room, we have Welt is listening to music, while reading book.

And Einstein is working on something on paper.

"Torurururururururururururururu.." - A phone rings.

"Hmph?" - Welt notice it.

Einstein picks up the phone.

"Moshi moshi? Who's there?" - She said.

"Well... Hello, Einstein... I hope you remember me." - Your voice on the other side.

"Who are you?"

"... *crack* You really don't know me?"

"Nope."

"Fine... Give it to Welt, he may recognize my voice."

"Okay, hey Welt." - Einstein throws the phone to Welt.

Welt catches it.

"Okay, who's there?" - Welt ask, while hearing the phone.

"Hello, it's me! KONO DIO DA!"

"That voice... Is that you, Y/n?"

"YES! I AM!"

"Ah, it's been a long time, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yeah, and listen, i- no, we need you and your Anti-Entropy help."

"Why?"

"Otto's up to some thing insane, he's been killing countless of innocent people."

"Otto... That guy... I don't get so well with him. Tell me, why should we help you?"

"Okay, Welt, remember my friend i told you about... Many years ago?"

"Yeah, your dead friend?"

"No, she's alive, but she's a zombie."

"Excuse me what?"

"I know it's confusing, but at least, come here and help me. They got her away from me again."

"... Okay. Now it's time to... End Otto's madness." - Welt said, then he stands up. "Everyone, let's go." - He said.

Back to Hyperion.

"How's it going?"

"... They'll help us."

"Nice!"

"Yes, bois, we will crusade Schicksal's HQ, change Hyperion's direction, destination : HQ."

"Roger it!"

"Torururururururururururu.... Torururururururu ring-a-dling...." - Your phone rings. "Torurururu..." - You pick it up.