"No I do not. I have just finished all of my duties for this day." Gundham answered, "Why do you ask?" The tone in his voice indicated that he was already suspecting what his partner was getting at and Kazuichi could guess that it wouldn't be surprising since he didn't go out of his way to hide his intentions and that he enjoyed cuddling was no secret to anyone who knew him for longer than a day.

"Then do ya wanna maybe join me for a bit and watch some videos or something?"

Having an amused expression, showing that he had been expecting to hear just this, Gundham nodded, "It would be a pleasure to join you."

With a satisfied and happy grin, Kazuichi then finally let go of the warm alpha with the promise that he could cuddle even more in just a bit. Grabbing his keys he then wished his friends, who had yet to go to their own dorm rooms, a nice evening, before unlocking his own room and going inside together with Gundham. Placing his bag to the side, not yet bothering to unpack since the stuff could wait and most of it would need to go into the laboratories anyway, Kazuichi then took off his coat and shoes before letting himself fall onto his bed with a relaxed sigh. "Nothing's more comfortable than a bed after being on your feet for the whole day." He then looked at Gundham, who was looking at him with crossed arms and the same amused expression from before. "Well there's something more comfortable." he then added and patted the space next to himself, to which Gundham sat down next to him and Kazuichi instantly cuddled into his arms. "Yeah, this is way more comfortable and even better, warm at the same time." he cooed and wouldn't be surprised if he caught himself purring at this point.

"I am glad to be of assistance." Gundham gave a small chuckle at his boyfriend's behaviour.

"You make it sound like you are doing this only because of me and not because you also enjoy it, Hamster-chan." Kazuichi teased and had to think about the times back when Gundham would constantly tell him that he was supposedly poisonous and yet had never stopped the omega from leaning against him or hugging him.

"I am the all powerful Overlord of Ice and as such I do not need something like physical contact." Gundham joked in his typical Overlord talk.

Kazuichi had to chuckle at this and gave his boyfriend a sly grin, "Well ya can happily leave if ya want, oh all powerful Overlord of Ice. I'm not going to stop ya."

However this joking suggestion made Gundham's tense up ever so mildly with discomfort at the mere thought of leaving right now and instead of moving to get up he unconsciously pulled his boyfriend just the smallest tad closer to himself, making Kazuichi laugh as he nuzzled his face into Gundham's neck to get more comfortable.

"Thought so."

After the couple then finished their little joking around and teasing each other, Kazuichi sat himself up for a moment to grab his laptop from next to his bed, before quickly getting comfortable again in Gundham's arms and turning the laptop on, while pulling his blanket over their laps.

"Anything specific ya wanna watch?" Kazuichi asked as he opened up the internet browser.

"No." Gundham shook his head as he looked at the screen, "I will leave the choice for our entertainment in your judgement."

Having a quick scan at what was currently offered to watch, from series on streaming sites and videos on video hosting sites, Kazuichi then found a playlist that sounded interesting to him and upon showing Gundham and getting his approval he began playing it as both leaned back a bit more into the soft pillows behind them.

They let the playlist run through all the videos as they watched them all in order, both enjoying the comedy within them all. One after the other was played and the couple only stopped watching as they temporarily left the room to eat dinner together in the cafeteria, before going back to continue from where they had stopped. It was nothing special about what the couple was doing, however Kazuichi really enjoyed it just as much to just laze around and cuddle as he enjoyed going out with him and do something that they had planned. This was comfortable, warm and relaxing. So much in fact that Kazuichi hardly registered how his eyelids were starting to grow heavy and finally he dozed off, same as Gundham did while the videos were still running.