chapter eight

chapter  eight

Jasper was used to Mikey randomly texting him throughout the day with weird texts that he had a way to brush the weird requests off. He would create another conversation and the younger one between them usually switched topics without realizing. But, when Mikey's text flashed across his screen, there was something about it that stirred something in this stomach.

👕 6:52am
I want to get either a tattoo or piercing. I'm bored and want to spice things up

Now, a couple hours later and after his first class, Jasper continued to stare at the text. He didn't know if he wanted to join his friend in getting one of the two, or if he wanted to stop Mikey from being impulsive. There was also that he felt like he should support his friend no matter what happened, unless it was seriously messed up (which Jasper knew wouldn't happen). So, Jasper chose to do both.

Jasper 10:25am
As long as you don't get one on your dick. I won't talk to you again if you do

Mikey's response was minutes later and Jasper laughed from it. He lowered the brightness of his phone screen in case anyone would read the texts sent over his shoulder.

👕 10:27am
You know what, I'll get three piercings in my dick so it's ribbed and you're louder, just for you saying that, Jackass

Jasper 10:27am
Oh I'm sorry your grandma is in the same house, as well as your brothers you idiot. Plus, if you get your dick pierced we can't do anything beside be normal best friends 😂

👕 10:28am
🥺

👕 10:28am
So you're really my best friend and not just sticking around for my dick? Beautiful 😗👌🏻

Jasper rolled his eyes, but his heart was beating like crazy in his chest. He rubbed a hand over his face and quickly looked down to see if his own dick was hard. It was, but with some thought about disturbing images, Jasper was able to leave the college cafe he ordered a drink from. He made his way to his apartment, ignoring the texts from his best friend—still probably about getting piercings.

Once inside he called out for any of his roommates and Ricky answered. He popped his head around the corner to the kitchen and smiled. Jasper walked to his room to place his book bag down, but joined Ricky in the kitchen.

Jasper sat on the stool that they had sitting in the kitchen for no reason, and asked him for advice. "Should I get a tattoo or piercing with Mikey?"

Ricky's eyes showed the recognition to the name and he narrowed them a little before answering. He told Jasper, "go with a piercing since they're cheaper, and you should save money."

The twenty-one year old pointed a finger at his roommate and pursed his lips. "You right," he agreed and nabbed a cookie from the plate after asking Ricky. They moved to the couch and Jasper watched whatever his roommate was, a comfortable silence washing over them.

.
..
...

Mikey's blood was racing, but the rest of his body was calm. He tapped his foot to the beat in the parlor, feeling Jasper's thigh pressed against his own. The presence of his friend being right next to him calmed him slightly, but not all the way. They were sitting on the old couch, squished next to each other since there was a burly guy next to them flipping through the book of tattoos.

When Mikey was called back Jasper grabbed the back of his shirt before he could stand up, and he quickly whispered, "do not get your dick pierced."

A coy smile grew on Mikey's face before he followed the piercer back to her room. He really wanted to act like he was getting his dick pierced, but he was a little unsure if Jasper would actually stop talking to him. So, he stayed quiet until inside and the pierced confirmed where he wanted the piercing.

"So you want your lip pierced, correct?" Mikey nodded and watched as she got everything she needed to pierce his lip. This was an on-the-whim kind of decision, so he knew he was committed now. There was no going back after she put the gloves on and grabbed an alcohol pad.

She spoke through the whole process, explaining what she was doing every time. Mikey closed his eyes when the needle came close to his face, and cringed as he felt it be pushed through. A small part of his brain thought, is this how Jasper feels every time?, but Mikey was quick to think of something else so he wouldn't get a boner with a girl standing over him and a needle through his skin.

When she stepped away after everything was finished, she pointed to the mirror that took up the whole wall. "You can look at it there. I'll clean up and get ready for your friend."

Mikey couldn't help but beam at the piercing. He thanked the piercer and went out to pay. He sent an encouraging smile to Jasper and turned to pay. It wasn't long for Jasper to come back out. He paid and met Mikey by the couch, the burly man no longer there.

"Lemme see," Mikey whined and Jasper opened his mouth to show the piercing. He chose to get his tongue pierced so he could hide it from his parents and judgmental people. Jasper was stuck between getting his ears pierced or tongue, and went with tongue since it's easy to hide. Sure he'd talk with a lisp for a little, but it wasn't bad.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
So here we have them getting piercings together. I know this sets them back from kissing, but the just leaves room for angst (?). Plus, we have irresponsible boys.

Vote, comment, and follow for more stories!