Prologue

A young woman laid in the sun, with only her panties on. She felt comfortable. She didn't notice a little boy who had come on the other side of the fence that was separating her house from the boy's. The boy was named Carrey White. The woman saw Carrey.

"Carrey!" She said, quickly putting on her bra and trying not to expose her tits to the little boy. "How long have you been there?"

"Like a minute." Carrey's small voice said. Carrey eyed the woman's breasts. "What are those?"

"Breasts."

"Wow, they're pretty. I wish I had some."

"Well, I hate to tell you sweetie, but boys don't get breasts."

Carrey looked at the women. "Were you a bad girl?"

"What?" The woman chuckled a little.

"My daddy says that bad girls get breasts."

"Did he really?"

Then, out of from Carrey's home came his father, Mark White. An overly religious, mentally ill man. He rushed out of the house.

"Carrey!" Mark yelled, running over to his son.

He quick picked Carrey up and held him on his hip. "You stay away from my little boy."

"Oh, calm down Mark, we were just talkin'." The woman said.

The woman's mother came out. "What's going on? Oh, hello, Mark."

"You keep your dirty slutbag away from my boy." Mark said, harshly.

The mother's mouth dropped.

"Mark said I was a slut and that's how I got my breasts." The woman complained to her mother.

"C'mon Carrey." Mark said.

"Hey!" The woman called to Carrey. "Do yourself a favor and runaway from home!"

Carrey started to cry 'cause he thought he was in trouble and was gonna be out in the closet again. Then, stones started to fall.

Mark thought it was a sign from God and he rushed him and his son inside. He tried to calm his son down, but Carrey kept crying. The stones kept falling onto the house, damaging parts of it.

This is a story, about Carrey White.