Chapter 15

Okay first up, I updated the Cast list:
Ashton Irwin as Carrey White
Leonardo DiCaprio as Mark White
Drew Van Acker as Mr. Rory Collins
Keegan Allen as Ryan Snell
Ricardo Hoyos as Wyatt Hargrenson
Lucy Hale as Ashley Ross
Janel Parrish as Cera Nolan
Eric Allan Kramer as Principal Morton
Luke Bilyk as Gauge Watson
Sean O'Donnell as KC Shyres
Cole Sprouse as Ethan Wilson
Dylan Sprouse as Jet Wilson
Munro Chambers as Kyle Blake
Ehren Kassam as Horatio Johnson
Nicki Minaj as Ms. Fawn Greer
Regan Burns as Mr. Hargenson
Luke Hemmings as Luke Talbot
Michael Clifford as Eric Cogerson
Eric Osbourne as Ansel Johnson
Skai Jackson as Girl on Bike

Second, sorry I haven't been updating frequently. I just haven't been having te motivation to write. But I guess I am now! Okay, here's the next part!
-----------------------------------------

Carrey and Ashley sat at the table. they sat.

"So, you wanna dance?" Ashley asked.

"No." Carrey quickly answered.

"Oh..." Ashley said, a little disappointed, considering she wanted to dance with her friends, while at the same time didn't want to leave Carrey alone. "I could go get you some punch."

Carrey nodded.

"Okay, be right back! Don't go dancing with other ladies...heheh.." Ashley quick got up and went to go get some punch before she made Carrey really uncomfortable.

"Carrey?" said a voice. Carrey looked up saw Mr. Collins in his nice white suit. "Carrey, you look handsome, son."

"Thanks, Mr. Collins. You do too." Carrey smiled.

"So, you excited for graduation?"

"Yeah. I hate high school. I know you're not supposed to say that, but I hate it so much."

"Preach it to the heavens, kiddo. But hey, after graduation, you don't have to see any of these people ever again."

"Really?"

"Nope. But I highly recommend the 10 year reunion."

"Why?"

"Everybody changes. If they say they haven't changed so much, they're lying. See those girls over there?" Rory pointed over to a group of girls dancing in a circle. "They're at their peak. They won't be any more popular or prettier. When they start college, they'll be way down at the bottom of the food chain. And in ten years, they'll be fat ugly sluts. Excuse my language."

Carrey laughed. "Its okay."

"And all those jocks over there, they'll all be bald and have beer bellies. And they'll be working as mall security cops."

Carrey laughed a bit more.

"And the ones who are miserable, they turn out just fine."

"Really?"

"Really. So hold on kid, you have so much ahead of you in life. Live it to the fullest."

Ashley soon came back with the drinks. "And, two orders of some ice cold punch for the handsome Carrey White!"

"Thanks." Carrey said.

"Miss Ross, may I speak to you for a moment?" Collins asked.

"Yeah, be right back Carrey." Said Ashley, walking with the gym teacher.

They stopped in the middle of the floor where Carrey couldn't see them.

"Having fun?" Collins asked.

"Uh, yeah. Everything's great." Ashley said, nervously.

"Good. If you show Carrey any less then the time of his life, I'll see it to my personal business you are expelled...Did you just hear the words that came out of my mouth?"

Ashley nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"Then go dance with him. But stick to the slow songs. He'll look stupid dancing to anything fast."

Ashley nodded again. Mr. Collins walked away. Ashley quick texted her boyfriend.

Ryan was sitting at home, watching TV with his family. He was a little upset he didn't go the prom, but was also happy he did something right. His phone buzzed and he looked at the text.

From: Ashley bæ 😘
Everything's going great! ily bby!

Ryan smiled, thinking that nothing will go wrong. Boy was he wrong.

Ashley walked back to the table were Carrey was eating like a wolf, but surprisingly kept himself clean. He quick stopped when he saw her coming back.

"Hey, what was that about?" Carrey asked.

"Nothing." Ashley said.

Then, a slower song came on.

"Do you wanna dance?" she asked Carrey.

"Do you?"

"Not really.."

Mr. Collins walked pass, and have Ashley a face saying, Bitch, dance with him.

"But, it's our senior prom." Ashley said. "Its our last prom and we need to have one memorable moment. So cmon!"

Ashley stood up and grabbed Carrey's hand. Carrey stayed put.

"But, I-I can't." Carrey protested.

"Yes you can."

"I never danced before!"

"Ill teach you."

"Ill look stupid."

"No you won't."

"Ashley, please."

"Carrey White, will you let me have the honor by having this dance with me?"

Carrey sighed and got up. Ashley took him to a place on the dance floor.

"Okay, I put my hands on your shoulders, and you put my hands on my hips." Ashley instructed, placing Carrey's hands on her. "And we just slowly go side to side like this." The two teens started to move. "You got it! You're a fast learner."

Carrey smiled again, but then quickly turned to a frown. "Ashley, why am I here?"

"Because you are."

"But why? Why'd you ask me?"

"Because I think you're a cool guy. People just don't know you."

Carrey didn't respond.

Ashley sighed. "Carrey, we're here. We are here to make this the best night of our lives yet. And I wanna help make that possible for you."

Carrey was quiet for a moment, then spoke. "Thank you."

"For?"

"For being nice to me. Taking me to the prom. I know you don't like me like that, but I'm glad I got to be your date."

"You're welcome, Carrey. So after the prom, my friends and their dates are planning on going to the Cavalier."

"It's okay."

"What?"

"I know you wanna hang out with your friends. So you can like go and Ill walk myself home."

"Oh no, I could never let you walk home by yourself. Do you really need to be home so early?"

"I promised my dad."

"....Tell you what, after we find out which unfortunate souls become king and queen, we can flee and go to the cavalier. And we'll have you home by 11:30. Or midnight. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great...11:30."

"Sure."

"Or maybe midnight..."

"Whatever you want."

"Midnight."