He nodded and got out of the car. I grabbed the keys and opened the door. I closed the door with a slam and grabbed the suit from the backseat. It was in a garment bag which I wiggled to Elijah, who was waiting for me on the other side of the car.

"I have impeccable taste, I know," I smirked widely and threw the garment bag on my shoulder. I locked the doors of my car, and walked to Elijah, who looked at me with a surprised, and amused smile.

We got inside the bar which was quite empty, if you didn't count the few regulars. But for my misfortune I recognized one drunk. Micah. I turned to Elijah and gave the garment to him. "Why don't you change and I'll order us some drinks," I smiled and stroked swiftly his arm. After I realized I had done that I closed my eyes quickly and sighed. He avoided my eye contact and with a nod he started heading to the bathroom. He was totally whipped.

Then I practically turned on my heels and ran to the bar. I sat down next to Micah and hit him on the arm. His gaze shot to me and frowned. His brown eyes were confused and dark curly hair was messy.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked looking like I was about to stake him. Which I was about to do if he didn't come up with a reasonable answer.

"Fucking hell, no need to hit me. I am here because Klaus is, and I owe Klaus," Micah smirked and turned his body towards me. His brown eyes scanned me like old times. "He made me watch over you."

I frowned. "How did you know I was going to come here?"

"I followed you from MF to here. Wasn't that hard." He seemed really proud of himself. I looked around before grabbing him by the throat.

"Elijah is here, and if I were you, I'd get out pretty fast," I spat through my teeth and let go of him. He took in deep breaths and rubbed his throat before downing his drink with a sour expression and leaving. I stared at his back that was covered with his old leather jacket. For once in his life Micah believed me and didn't do what ever the hell he wanted. The bartender stared at me oddly and I frowned to him. "Two bourbons, fast."

The bartender nodded and soon I had two bourbons ahead of me. I told the bartender to leave the bottle. Quickly Elijah got to my right side and with a smile I slowly pushed the glass to him.

"Where did you get the dagger?" he immediately asked as he sat down. I took a sip of my bourbon and felt more relaxed. I ran my hand through my hair with a smile.

"I'm a bit out of the loop, but I'm pretty sure they got it from John Gilbert, who got it from Katherine Pierce," I said with a devious smile. Elijah played with the glass between his hands and waited for something. I arched my brows as I drank more of my bourbon. "Disappointed that your precious Katerina would betray you like that?"

"When I died Katerina's compulsion of staying in the tomb wore off. I am sure she was more trouble to you than for me," Elijah said and drank sophistically his bourbon. I gave a flat look at him and grabbed the bottle, pouring more into my glass.

"Klaus is here. He has taken Alaric's body, and--" my speaking got cut off my a sting in me. I frowned. Did someone stab me or did I have feelings? "--and I want you to help us to kill him."

Elijah looked at me surprised. He nodded approvingly and made me curl a smile on my face.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us," Elijah studied my shaky expression.

"If by that you mean the ones who tried to undagger you then yes. They are dead."

I wasn't even sorry about that. Witches were nice when you needed them, but all the other times they were annoying and judging. I hate people who judge, and usually they end up dead.