Chapter 5

I played with the dagger in my hands; it had been a long time, too long actually. I had ended at least 5 blood bags. It was already daytime outside, and I was still waiting. I had packed my car with a suit for him and blood bags. God Elijah always had me waiting. How rude.

Violent gasp.

My eyes shot to Elijah who's body spasmed. This wasn't suppose to happen. I furrowed and moved to him. What was wrong?

"What's happening?" he stuttered and passed back out. My gaze raised in realization. He hadn't been invited in. Then he gasped yet again, his body twisting into weird positions

"Elijah you need to get out of here you haven't been invited in," I whispered. He looked at me quickly and sped away. He hit a wall on the way and my gaze followed him. I got up immediately and sped away to follow him.

I went past the stairs, through the hall, to the door. Elijah was standing there, looking royally pissed off. I swallowed and crossed my arms over my chest, still holding the dagger.

"We need to talk," I mouthed and tapped my ear and pointed up, gesturing that my brothers were probably listening.

"Can I trust you?" he whispered, to which I rolled my eyes and leaned on my right leg. I licked my lips and moved my right hand where I had the dagger, walked past the doorframe and offered it to him with an arched brow. He eyed me warily and took the dagger slowly.

"Now can we talk?" I asked yet again and he nodded. I scowled at him and walked past him, heading to my car, him following.

We got inside the black Mustang. After Elijah got into the vehicle he sighed loudly. "Nice car."

"Shut up." I chuckled and glanced at him swiftly with a smile before starting the car and speeding from the driveway. I reached to the backseat and grabbed two blood bags, throwing them to Elijah. He quickly opened one and started drinking it.

I drove over to the town border where there was a bar. As I stopped the car I looked at him. He was leaning on the car door. "I have a suit for you in the back. It's a Valentino, I'm sure you'll like it."

"Why are we here?" he asked with a hint of suspicion on his face. I sighed and bit my lip. My phone started buzzing in my pocket.

"It's much nicer to talk over a drink, than just talk," I exaggerated the pronunciation of talk with a smirk. The buzzing was contentious and annoying me. I scoffed with anger and violently dug the phone out of my breast pocket. Stefan, of course. "I'm sorry I need to take this."

"When I don't answer your phone calls, it usually means I don't want to talk to you," I spoke to the phone and knew I'd madden Stefan.

"Where are you, and where is Elijah?" Stefan sounded angrier than usual. I stared ahead and arched my brows.

"Oh he's with me, and we are going to talk," I said arrogantly and looked at Elijah. "And maybe after a few drinks we'll do something else," I bit my lip and looked at him from head to toe. Elijah moved his eyes out of the window with an amused smile. I was just playing Stefan, nothing was going to happen between Elijah and I.

"Save me the details, please. Where are you, I'm going to come and get you," he almost commanded me. I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm not going to do that. I know Elijah, and I have something to say to him."

"What makes you think he's not going to kill you first chance he gets?"

"I hope that he doesn't. Goodbye for now Stefan." I hang up and put the phone back in my pocket. I glared at Elijah with a tired smile. "Shall we?"