xii.

He stood there, just looking at me as he let go of my hand.

"It's a dare." I shrugged.

Then he simply just pulled me forward, grabbing my face and kissing me.

I basically melted into him, wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands moved from my face and snaked around my waist, pulling me even closer to him.

"Let's go somewhere." He mumbled against my lips, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Like where?" I quietly whispered back, biting my lip.

"Anywhere." He scoffed.

"We have to go back inside." I smiled, pulling away from him completely.

"Says who?" He grabbed both of my hands, pulling me back to him as I tried to walk away.

I laughed and mumbled, "Come onnnn."

"Nooooooo," He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist again as I stood there, not touching him. "Truth or dare."

"Ashton."

"Cristina. Truth or dare?"

"Fine. Dare."

"Okay, I dare you... to walk with me to that ice cream shop down a couple blocks over and let me buy you something."

"Are you daring me to go on a date with you, at almost midnight? How do even know if it's open?" I scoffed.

"It's not exactly a date. Well, I- I mean- unless you want it to be, then I guess it would be a date. And I know that it's open, trust me." He said,grabbing onto one of my hands again as we slowly started to walk without really thinking of where we were going. Well I mean, Ashton was probably starting to walk us to the ice cream shop, but, whatever.

"How do you know, do you always take girls to this ice cream shop after concerts at midnight?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"No, only you." He flashed a cheesy smile at me, and I giggled as I covered my mouth with my sleeve. "So, just to clarify... Is this a date?"

"I guess it is, Ashton Irwin."

+

Kate: where the hell are you

Cris: an ice cream shop whoops

Kate: wtf why with who

Kate: ohhhh wait i get it okay okay

Kate: i'll leave you to your little date

Kate: have fun

Kate: use protection ;)

Cris: stfu oml

Kate: AHAHAHAHA

Cris: i fucking hate you omg

Kate: feelin the love girl. love ya too.

Cris: why are we friends

Kate: because you love me :)

Cris: no i don't leave me alone

"Who is that?" Ashton tried to lean over the table and look at my phone.

"Why are you so worried about me?" I raised my eyebrows, pulling my phone to my chest. "Why are you so nosy?"

"I'm just wondering, you seem to be having fun texting them." He sat back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh my god, Ashton, it's Kate." I laughed, locking my phone and setting it face down on the small round table. "Are you jealous?"

"What? Me? No. Psh, I don't know what you're talking about. What did Kate want?" He sat up again, leaning his arms on the table as he picked up his own phone and started doing something that I couldn't see.

"She wanted to know where I was." I shrugged.

"Oh. Well, do you wanna go back? Is she with anyone else?" He asked, locking his phone, setting it right next to mine in the middle of the table, face down.

"She's probably still with Jenny and Morgan, she's fine." I rolled my eyes, laughing a little.

"Okay. So, truth or dare?" He smiled at me.

"Truth."

"Hm... Why did you agree to going on this date with me?" He asked as he took a bite of his ice cream.

"Well... Because if this doesn't work out, and we never talk again, I can tell people that I met Ashton Irwin, was friends with 'him' for a year, made out with him, and went on a date at midnight with him."

"That makes sense." He nodded, laughing a little bit.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you, to-" Before I could say anything else, three girls ran in through the door.

"CRISTINA!!!!"

"Oh, shit."

+

you guys im so sorry

this is a terrible filler and i feel like shiiiiiiiitt because i want to write good but idk

im sorry im just having trouble finding good ideas and influences for this story and i really do like it but i honestly have no idea where its going

i hope you guys still like this book after this bad update

peace out