xi.

The concert was amazing.

Everybody was jumping and yelling and singing, it was perfect.

After the concert, I got a text.

Ashton: COME BACKSTAGE

Cris: why?

Ashton: JUST COME BACKSTAGE

Ashton: SHOW THE GUY THESE TEXTS

Ashton: COME BY YOURSELF

Cris: um okay

Ashton: HURRY UPPPPP

Cris: oKAY DAMN

"Kate!" I yelled, turning around to her in our group of new friends.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I'm-" I stopped, remembering that everyone was there. I reached up, standing on my tip toes and whispering in her ear. "Ashton wants me to go backstage, so I'll be back later."

"Oh, okay." She nodded. "Can I go?"

"No, sorry." I said quietly.

"Ugh, fine." She groaned.

"Guys, uh, I'll be back later." I said, waving quickly and running to the side of the stage.

+

"Right in there." He motioned towards the door.

I knocked quietly, nerves running through my body as I heard the loud music from in the room.

Luke opened the door, laughing at something from inside. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw me standing there, he didn't know who I was.

"Hi, um, Ashton told me to come backstage, I-" He cut me off, his face lighting up.

"Oh my god, you're Cristina!" He yelled, opening the door more.

"Shit!" I heard Ashton yell, then a loud thump on the floor. Then I could hear Michael and Calum laughing, and Luke turned around quickly, laughing as well.

I stood awkwardly at the door.

Ashton came stumbling to Luke, smiling when he saw me.

"Hi." He said, sounding out of breath.

"Um, hi." I laughed, biting on my sleeve again.

"Oh- I'm so stupid, um, come in, please." He stuttered, holding his arm out. I walked in, and he put his arm around my shoulder, leaning in close to my ear again. "The guys are pumped after shows, but so am I, so they might get a little crazy. And... say some stuff. Just a warning."

"Okay." I laughed nervously.

"We're just hanging out right now, so you aren't interrupting anything. I'll just properly introduce them to you." He said laughing as we slowly walked to the couches. "Is the music too loud? Do you want me to turn it down?"

"Ashton you've known me for almost a year. You should know that I listen to music louder than this." I laughed as we sat down next to each other, and he kept his arm around my shoulders.

"True." All the guys were sitting there, watching us. They couldn't hear what we were saying, but they were staring at us. "Lads!" He yelled. "Okay, um, this is Cristina."

"You can call me Cris." I smiled.

"She's hot." I could her Michael mumble to Luke, who's eyes grew wide, but nodded his head.

"Bro! Really!" Calum yelled, agreeing.

"She's mine." Ashton snapped as he tightened his grip on my shoulders, having heard them also.

I smiled shyly, looking at my lap as I mindlessly played with my fingers. Ashton grabbed my hand with his other free hand, holding onto it loosely.

"Well then." Calum said, standing up and walking to the small fridge. "Cris, do you want anything to drink?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Um, no, I'm fine." I said quietly.

"Are you sure? We have pretty much anything." He said, looking into the fridge again.

"Do you have just water?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Get me one too." Ashton called.

"Ugh." He grabbed a couple bottles of water, ready to toss them to us. I guess Ashton gave him a look, because he grabbed whatever it was that he wanted, walking to us and handing us the bottles.

"Thanks." I smiled again.

"So you guys met... on Twitter?" Luke asked.

"Well I met Hannah on Twitter." I said, looking up at Ashton who smiled and rolled his eyes, mumbling, "Whatever," while laughing quietly.

"Yeah, I met her on Twitter. She just met me today." He laughed.

+

We went for a walk.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Ashton asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, biting my lip.

"You know, now that you know I'm me, not Hannah, what are we gonna do?" He asked.

"Well, I thought we would stay friends." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, yeah. Yeah, what- I don't- Yeah. I don't know what I was expecting." He laughed nervously.

We kept walking together, around the almost empty park. Yes, we had left the stadium and crossed the street, to the park from earlier.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" He asked, grabbing my hand and linking our fingers together.

"Sure." I shrugged, swinging our hands back and forth as we walked. "Um, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What do you think of me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Like, what do you think?" I asked. "When you saw me, what was the first thing that popped into your head?"

"Well, the first thing that popped into my head? 'Wow, she looks as amazing as I thought she would.'"

"Really?" I asked quietly, staring at the floor.

"Well, yeah. Okay, truth or dare?" He asked, swinging our hands some more.

"Truth." I said.

"What do you think of me?" He asked.

"Are you seriously asking me that right now? After, when I thought you were a teenage girl as obsessed with 5sos as me, I was freaking out over pictures and videos of you, repeatedly calling you things like 'cute,' 'hot,' and 'adorable'? You're asking me what I think about you?" I laughed.

"You've made your point clear." He smiled.

"Okay... Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

I stood, thinking about what I was about to do.

"Kiss me."

+

WOAH WOAH WOAH

sorry for not updating in a million years

i got my phone taken away on like january 3rd whoops :////

but i'm back