[chapter 1] The Queen of Hearts

So this is the new story that I'm starting. Chapter 1 is a little short and breif. I have plans, so I couldn't continue on. Chapter 2 will be up as soon as I can, hopefully if I get home early, I can have it up by tonight. Anyways, feel free to leave comments, questions, or concerns. And don't forget  to vote if you're liking it so far! Enjoy :).   

(Chapter 1 and 2 are probably my worst chapters since I was really rusty at writing. They will be edited/rewritten once the story is complete.)

 I slowly opened my eyes as I just awoke from a deep sleep. Throwing my arms in the air, I stretched. I could smell the delicious scent of bacon and eggs cooking. I smiled to myself as I tossed the covers off of me. I walked into the master bathroom and just looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled. My brown hair all tangled and messy, my brown eyes all glossy. As beautiful as ever.

 "Jo!" I heard a familiar voice calling me. "I made breakfast! You have to hurry! We have to be at the venue in two hours!" I sighed.

 "I'm coming!" I yelled back. Shower first? Or eat first? I thought to myself. I looked at myself in the mirror again.

 "Shower." I said.

 "Jo! Are you showering or eating first?!" the feminine voice said. I laughed. She could always read my mind.

 "Shower!" I yelled back. If you didn't have time to eat, there's always the reception!

   I stripped off my tank top and boxers. I grabbed my head. Ugh...hangover. I struggled to unclip my bra. After two minutes, I conquered the evil bra. I stripped off my panties, and walked over to the shower turning the tap on to warm water. You could never have the water too hot because it dried out your skin. But it could never be too cold because then you'd have to shave over and over. In between, was just right. I grabbed my shampoo; always a chemical free shampoo. It was better for your health. I lathered and rinsed just like the bottle told me so. I left conditioner in my hair as I lathered up my coconut scented shower gel. As I finished my shower I could hear banging on the bathroom door.

 "I'm hurrying! Calm down Sam!" My Irish accent yelled.

 "There's an issue Josie!" I heard her yell. Great. "The bride-to-be ordered red roses, and white roses just arrived at the venue! Stan just called!" My eyes widened. I felt like I was in Alice in Wonderland. Paint the white roses red! I thought.

 "Ugh! Get on the phone with the damn florist! I'll be out to talk to her in two seconds!" My morning started off great with the smell of bacon and eggs, then got worse when my hangover kicked in, AND NOW, ten times worse knowing that someone's big day might be ruined!

   I quickly threw on my bathrobe. It was baby blue with light yellow polka dots. My favourite colours. I opened the bathroom door, and walked out of my bedroom. Sam threw me the phone.

 "Hello?" I said angrily.

 "Hi Josie! I heard there's an issue."

 "You damn well know there's an issue. Miss Feldman ordered RED roses, and then I get a phone call this morning that WHITE roses arrived at the venue! That is unacceptable! Can you get red roses to the venue as soon as you can?" I said viciously.

 "There's no way I can get that many roses there on time Josie." The florist said.

 "You're lucky if I ever order from you again and I'll make sure the bride and groom hear about this!" I yelled and hung up the phone. Stupid, stupid, STUPID!

   I started walking towards the kitchen angrily.

 "You okay?" Sam asked.

 "No. Call Diesel." I said mumbling.