𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Start from the beginning

"It's Jake. Now stop wasting my time and eat." Jake ordered. I sighed and entered my room and the smell of my meal made my stomach growl after training.

My meal was always bread, miso soup, and water but after training, I couldn't really complain. I ate and since I finished early, I decided to go around and enjoy my free time until I have to train again with Jake.

I walked around the plantation and caught a glimpse of white hair. I ran to it and saw Norman talking with 3 people. 2 males and a female. I hid behind a wall and listened.

"We're planning on escaping so join us and let's build a new world together." I heard Norman said. I took a peek and see him talking to Barbara, Cislo, and Vincent.

'Escaping, huh? I'm glad you decided to accept my offer' I thought as I smirked.

After they were done talking, I hid my presence and made my way to where my Weapon Training will be held.

I see Jake and he glanced at me before walking inside. I followed him and the room had moving targets.

"You will be trying an assault rifle, followed by a pistol, a submachine gun, a shotgun, and lastly a sniper." Jake said before living and going into a room where he could clearly observe me.

I looked at the table that presented the guns that I had picked out on the first day of training.

Picking up the AK-47, I got myself into position and started shooting with constant yelling from the room where Jake was.

The AK-47 was really a lovely gun, but it's hard to hold since it's quite heavy.

"Aim for the vital parts! Don't aim recklessly! Don't waste bullets!" Jake constantly scolded me.

"Next, pistol!" Jake ordered. I placed the AK-47 back on the table and grabbed the pistol.

The pistol that I had chosen was called the Beretta 92FS. I picked it up and loaded it.

The pistol is easier to carry since it is a handgun.

This continued until I finished using all of the guns, but that was only half of this Weapon Training. I still had to train with melee weapons such as a knife, katana, a bat, and many more.

After 1 hour and a half, I had finally finished and Jake started leading the way to the Agility room where I just practically dodge and stretch.

'My arms feel so sore. I feel like they're about to fall off my shoulders. It's like I can't even feel them anymore'

When we arrived, I looked around and the room was like a forest. It's perfect for dodging objects.

"Training will begin in 10 seconds." Jake said through the mic. He was in another room where he could watch me and control the machines.

10

I climbed a decent looking tree that looked like it can hold my weight

9

I balanced myself on the tree branch making sure I'm in a comfortable position

8

I looked around and searched for where they had possibly placed the machines

7

I continue to look for it as I checked mostly the bushes and corners

6

I found it! Now time to search the hidden ones

5

Still searching...and I found it!