☕️「Star Struck」☕️

3rd POV♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

3rd POV
♥︎♥︎♥︎

You and Mat had a crush on each other for a while

You and Mat had a crush on each other for a while. It was when you first met him at his coffee shop that you fell for him.

He was so gentle and passionate about what he does. It attracted you to him along with everything else about him.

The two of you walked to the mountain too and set up for your picnic. The two of you decided to go under the moonlight to get the natural essence of the situation.

"You told me there was something you wanted to tell me?" Mat asked for you pull out a acoustic guitar.

"Lemme tell you in song."

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

You strummed trying your hardest to get the note right perfectly. You smile as you begin to forget the outside world. Nothing mattered but you and Mat

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me

You sent a flying kiss towards him making him blush due to being flustered. Pure passion burned in your eyes as you looked at him.

Fill my life with song
And let me sing for ever more

You both made eye contact as May stared at you. You weren't facing him completely but you could tell he was star struck.

You are all I long for
All I worship and adore

You pressed your hand against your chest as you started getting into the songs lyrics and focused less on the chords you were playing.

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

You stared at him as he hums along with you the lyrics that would be longer and more dedicated as the lyrics were formed out of the rhythm.

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

Mat tapped his foot to the rhythm of the song as he hummed the lyrics he seemed peaceful now compared to how he was at the start of the song.

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me

Mat got up and  kissed your neck softly before wrapping his arms around your slim waist making you stutter the lyric due to being startled.

Fill my life with song
Let me sing for ever more

You smile in the break of notes looking in Mat's wonderful chocolate eyes.

All I worship and adore
You are all I long for

You put your guitar down without leaving Mata tender embrace. You placed your hand over his, drawing smooth circles on his dark skin.

In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words
In other words
I love you

You finished making him hug you for what seemed like forever in silence until he sighed.

"I love you y/n" he said kissing the top of your head before you look up at him. You look in his deep chocolate eyes getting lost in them before you feel him kiss your forehead.

"I love you too Mat!" You said before smiling at Mat. You both relax and look at the stars as you lay in his arms feeling absolute comfort.

 You both relax and look at the stars as you lay in his arms feeling absolute comfort