She thought about what she did to deserve all of this— she just didn't know but she thanked God and smiled at Nasir who lied on his elbow admiring her.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Asked Armani feeling self conscious.

"You so beautiful." He said.

"Boy bye, Ion even have my makeup done, just straight oils and sweat." She said.

"Ma what I tell you?" Asked Nasir.

"That Ian need none of that shit because I was foe ever pretty in your eyes." Mumbled Armani as she avoided his eyes.

"Ain't no was foe ever pretty, you gon always be the prettiest in my eyes, I said it and I stand on that ma gimme kiss." He said.

One thing he loved was Armani's kisses and he wanted a kiss every chance he got. It didn't bother Armani not one bit because she was tied to him.... sorta like a soul tie and Nasir was a feen for her and her the same.

Nasir had the morning planned, he knew she wasn't going to let him spend much more money on her so he had restaurant reservations at Zowee's for breakfast. Then, the next thing would be going downtown and taking a stroll— and finally, the party Armani had no clue about that Azari insisted on.

Nasir told Azari that he didn't think it was an good idea—he was worried about Armani's social anxiety but Azari had insisted and told him that she knew better and it was true.

"Baby after we take a shower, take me home so I can get dressed." Said Armani and Nasir nodded getting up.

The two took a shower then Nasir dropped her and her gifts off at Armani's home in one of the many shirts Armani had stolen from him and he went home to get ready himself. Armani rummaged through her very big wardrobe until she found something cute to wear and finally— she was dressed just in time for Nasir to call and say he was pulling in.

 Armani rummaged through her very big wardrobe until she found something cute to wear and finally— she was dressed just in time for Nasir to call and say he was pulling in

"You snap every time ma." Said Nasir as the two hugged and shared a kiss before.

Armani grinned as she got into the car. "Thank you baby."

The two had went and ate their brunch and then began their stroll through the city side by side and hand in hand. Armani had her gun loaded in her bag in case anyone wanted to try and play and rob her, and Nasir had his gun tucked in case something popped off.

"So hows work goin? You know you been real busy lately." Said Nasir as they paused and sat down at a park.

"I know and I'm sorry, works been going really well and the kids love me." Said Armani. She had gotten her first official job as a Pediatric Nurse with a starting salary of $98,000.

"Don't apologize, get cha money by any means necessary. Just don't do nun stupid."

Armani playfully rolled her eyes. "Boy when have I ever did something stupid without thinkin?"