The breakfast from Hell

Hermione woke up the next morning with an arm wrapped tightly around her stomach. She opened her eyes and found herself looking into the grey eyes of her husband.

"I missed you Draco." Hermione whispered

"I missed you so much love!" Draco said flipping them over so he was on top of her. Draco smirked and bent down and gave Hermione a strong passionate kiss, but before anything could else could happen the bedroom door was thrown open and in ran Hermione and Draco's son.

"Mummy!" Scorpus yelled "I'm hungry!"

"Should we order room service or brave the outside world." Draco asked with a smirk

"If we must." Hermione sighed as she got up and picked her son up to get him dressed. 

A hour later the Malfoy family was fully dressed, Hermione was wearing a light green summer dress with silver flats. Draco loved it when she wore Slytherin colors. Draco was wearing black dress pants with a black button down shirt and brown dress shoes. Their son Scorpus was put in a light green polo shirt with dark blue jeans and green and white shoes. 

"Shall we love?" Draco asked holding his arm out

"We shall." Hermione said as she grabbed Scorp and placed him on her hip and wrapped her other arm around Draco's and let him lead her out of their pent house.

"Are you ready to meet my family." Hermione asked

"No. Its going to be hard to be nice after finding out how they treated you as a child." Draco said after a moment.

"I know love, but the only opinion that matters to me is yours, now shall we go to breakfast?" Hermione said smiling up at her loving husband

"Yes, we don't need an angry Scorp on our hands." Draco said while smirking down at his son. 

The family of three walked out of there room and into the lift.

"Mommy?" Scorp asked looking up into the big brown eyes of his mother.

"Yes?" Hermione asked smiling down at the child in her arms

"Can i have pancakes?" Scorp asked with a grin

"Sure." Hermione laughed while Draco glared at his wife light heartily

The lift dinged and the doors opened when the family had finally reached the hotel lobby

Draco exited the lift first, followed closely by his wife and son.

"OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S DRACO MALFOY!!!" Draco and Hermione turned when they heard a voice shrill. It was none other then Hermione's cousin Ashley.

"Who the bloody hell?" Draco started but was cut off by his wife 

"My cousin Ashley."

"Bloody Hell!" Scorp giggled causing Draco and Hermione to groan 

"Hello Mr. Malfoy." Said a voice behind the family of three. The young couple turned around to see Ashley Granger standing there in what she thought was a sexy pose.

"Do go away cousin." Hermione snorted

"Why you little bitch!" Ashley snapped "take your bastard child away and stop annoying Mr. Malfoy!" 

Draco started to grow angry 

"I'm sorry, I don't think you understand. My wife could never annoy me."

"Your what?!?!" Ashley said going pale

"His wife." Hermione smirked before grabbing her husbands hand and walking away. Leaving her dear cousin in shock.

The Malfoy's made it to the breakfast hall without any further interruptions and quickly found Hermione's parents

"Draco!" Hermione's mum called, causing all the Grangers to look at the young family

"Jean! How are you?" Draco said with a smile as he pulled out a chair for Hermione and had the server bring a high chair for his son.

"I'm good son, when did you get in?" Jean asked smiling at her son in law 

"Oh late last night." Draco said finally sitting down himself

"Jean, Who is this handsome young man?" Hermione's aunt Sophia asked with a sneer

"This is my husband, Draco Malfoy." Hermione said smiling brightly

"Malfoy!" Sophia sputtered in outrage "Impossible!"

" Why would it be impossible Auntie?" Hermione said with the fakest smile Draco had 

"Who would want to marry you. You're nothing but a nerdy, disgusting little bookworm." Sophia sneered viciously 

Draco was about to say something, Hermione watched as his face went from friendly to icy cold. however before Draco could reply to Hermione's horrid Aunt, Hermione stopped him. she had spent to long being afraid of this nasty woman.

"Sophia, I would rather we talk as adults instead to throwing insults back and forth like two childish teenagers, That is unless, You actually have the maturity of a teenager. come now you don't want to bring shame to the Granger name now do you Sophia." Hermione said tauntingly forgoing even showing her awful aunt any respect once so ever.

"You insolent child!" Sophia hissed " You're mother should have gotten rid of you the moment she found out she was going to have you!" Sophia sneered as she brought her hand up to slap her own niece.

"Not so fast." Draco drawled as he stopped the mad woman from harming his wife. "You forget who'e hotel you're in."

"Mr. Malfoy, this is family business." Sophia said with a smirk, as the whole family watched, some smirking, some in shock. "If you want, I could introduce you to my daughter, She's much more your type, high class, not a lowly freak dentists daughter." Sophia finished with a sneer at hermione.

"I think your confused, You see i married into this family, I know exactly who Hermione is, She is the love of my life, and the mother of my son. I will not stand for this abuse of my wife to continue." Draco said heatedly 

"I think it best if you leave Sophia, Your not wanted, And take your slut of a daughter with you." Hermione sneered

"You don't know what kind of freak she is." Sophia said looking at Draco

"If She's a freak then so am I. " Draco said flashing his wand at Sophia 

Sophia paled considerably

"Ashley, We are leaving."

"But i Haven't eaten yet mum!" Ashley whined

"Now!" Sophia hissed

The two left and finally the Malfoy family could sit down and eat breakfast.