~•🌿Chapter 1🌿•~

You yawn as you padded out of the apprentices den, you looked around camp to see a few warriors awake, however you couldn't see your mentor DeadFoot anywhere. You sighed and grabbed a rabbit from the fresh kill pile, you ate in silence as you think about a certain dream you kept in having, see in a dark tabby apprentice being bullied and you always run in to protect him.
"I wonder what's the meaning of the dream?" You mumbled as you took another bite of your rabbit.

"What dream?" You heard someone ask, looking up you saw WebPaw with a real bit in his jaws. You widened your eyes, "oh it's n-nothing important!" WebPaw just shrugged it off and ate his rabbit next to you.

Once you finished, you heard the call of DeadFoot, "Y/A/N, WebPaw, it's time for training!" MudClaw was waiting with DeadFoot.

"Come on WebPaw!" You chirped, the grey apprentice followed, you were close to becoming a warrior you were around 9 moons old, with WebPaw being 6 moons, he only started his training around three sunrises ago.

"Right, today Y/A/N, we will be helping WebPaw with learning how to hunt," DeadFoot mewed, you nodded in excitement.

"So, WebPaw," MudClaw meowed, "try and do a hunting crouch." The apprentice crouched down, he ears flattened, he moved slowly forward. "Not bad for your first try."

DeadFoot turned his green gaze towards you, "how about you show him how it's done." You showed you WebPaw to first sniff the air, you went into a crouch and you stepped lightly, placing your weight on your body. "Well Done, Y/A/N, WebPaw how about to practice a bit more then you can try and hunt on your own," MudClaw meowed.

After a bit of practice, WebPaw was sent out to catch a rabbit, you watched from a distance with DeadFoot and MudClaw. WebPaw stalked the rabbit and lunges at it, nipping it's neck and killing it.

"Great Job, WebPaw!" MudClaw praised, WebPaw smiled with his catch in jaws.

"Let's go back to camp, rest up because we have the gathering tonight," DeadFoot mewed, you and WebPaw nodded and raced of back to camp, whilst DeadFoot and MudClaw padded behind.

~•TimeSkip•~

You arrived at the gathering with WebPaw, but your mind kept lingering to the recurring dream, you saw YellowFang of ShadowClan, along with Raggedpelt by her side, looking around the clearing, you flicked your ears, wondering what or who she's looking for. Your thoughts were interrupted from distant laughter.

"Well, I see that Cedarstar actually brought you to a gathering for the first time!" You heard someone snicker.

"I guess he finally saw something in you, what a surprise since your so terrible at everything," another joined in.

You looked around to see an apprentice, around your age, being tormented, he was a dark tabby with amber eyes, that's when you realised, it's the apprentice from your dream. No one stopped the bullying, YellowFang just watched on.

The apprentices continued until you couldn't take it anymore, you rise to your paws and went in from of the tabby Tom, tail lashing and teeth bared.

"Haven't you herd of the truce?" You snarled, the two bullies just laughed.

"Wow BrokenPaw, a she-cat coming to aid you!"

"How about you pick on someone else, I'm sure he is a better hunter then you, he may become leader on day!" You snapped.

Before the two bullies could respond, their mentors scolded them and took them away. You sighed in relief and turned around to face the dark tabby, his eyes gazed at you with amazement.

"Are you ok?" You mewed, BrokenPaw nodded.

"Y-yes I'm fine, thanks for the support," he mewed. You sat beside him.

"So how long have you been an apprentice?" You asked.

BrokenStar looked at you, "around 10 moons," He meowed.

"I've been one for 9 moons," you responded. "If you don't mind me asking, why were they bullying you?"

BrokenPaw just sighed, "I think it's because I don't know who my mother is, I've been fostered by Lizardstripe but she neglected me, so much so that she didn't feed me at times."

"Who's your mentor?" You murmured, BrokenPaw snarled under his breath and looked at a black Tom talking with OneWhisker.

"NightPelt over there, I never listen to him though."

"I think you should, you only have two moons of training left."

BrokenPaw then looked at Raggedpelt, "my father over there trains me also."

You nodded, but looked at Raggedpelt and YellowFang to see them stare at you, Yellowfang giving a warm look, Raggedpelt looked surprised.

The gathering was over, however you didn't want to leave, you saw BrokenPaw about to leave, however you stopped him, "meet me at the twoleg barn," you whispered, he nodded and quickly padded off.

"Come on Y/A/N!" DeadFoot called.

"Coming!" You answered, racing to join up with your clan.