------

" so is Navya in?" Aryamaan enquired as they dragged their worn out limbs to settle in the cab.

" yeah! She is! Ohh mann...I do need a drink, it's been ages...!" she groaned, stretching her limbs.

" See! And there you were on with your tantrums!" said Aryamaan.

Rolling her eyes at him she laid back, closing her eyes wondering about the day and the time since she landed in Mumbai....
6 months ago and till now there was no turning back!

At 19 she left her house and the luxuries of her father's money, determined to find herself, beyond the bondage and restrictions of her family.

Nandini belonged to one of the elite families back in Delhi, her father running an illustrious Fashion house, handed him down my his father. It came to him as a misfortune that his Daughter chose to do something she desperately wanted too..

Without a doubt the repercussions were terrible with utmost reluctance by her family,she got hurt, with no support and understanding for her amd the passion she had to do so something so desperately for herself..a part of her bubbled with sheer anger towards them. Her years of saving came handy to her and she left, everything behind, her house, city, country just to follow her dreams.

Spending 3 years in the New York film academy, she mastered the art of capturing the best of the moments, her desire for camera and love for cinematography bloomed in this three years into a full fledged story..

6 months back she landed in Mumbai form NYC, the CITY OF DREAMS!

Although fascinated, she was no naive to the blinding side of this glorious place, her life had taught her enough to be anything but naive..

With fair share of struggles to find a decent stay with limited money to spend she managed to grap a house in a subtle locality of Bandra, close to her work zone it was perfect but with a catch the rent wasn't affordable and had to look for a roommate and that's how Ms.Navya Naveli comes into the picture, her best friend yet nanny for the most times. Thier bond grew thicker than blood...untouched by the siblings love being the only child Nandini was rejoiced at this new found relation.

Navya was an aspiring writer. Unlike nandini she already had a strong hold in the industry along with theater plays she even spread a charm to some of the most loved short flims around the country, although she could afford a house of her own now, the thought of leaving Nandini didn't settle well with her.

Aryamaan  Khurana happened to be Navya's friend and thus the constant encounters with Nandini had him adore her for the soul she is!

Although Nandini and Aryamaan share a bond better between the Navya and him, owing to the fact that Nandini was into cinematography and he was currently an assistant director,and they both worked for the same production house. Friendship was all about that one click!

Even though she has left her past behind with little to no connection with her family except a few cousins the most she missed was only one thing rather one person...

I miss you maa!

She mumbled under her breath resting on the rolled up window of the cab gazing at Mumbai's rugged streets and excessive crowd people making it to their home's to go see the loved one others maybe fighting a battle of their own just like her..

" God Nandini!! You still have him as your wallpaper..common man! Who does this you are 22 for hell's sake stop acting like a love struck teenager!!!" Arya gronaed in a mockery filled voice making her sigh unempth time at his same cribbing! Before snatching her cell from his hand with a nasty look as a warning to utter another word against him!

After all! He was the reason she made it this long!! He had giver her the courage to fight against all the odds! He was the face she woke up to, the sound she woke up to and the sound she fell asleep too...much to everyone's annoyance.

It was him, the one she slept and woke up with the thought of and slowly before she could fathom the traitor her mind and heart has been, he managed to sneak in royally owning the tag of...
The one person she could never not have in her thoughts and prayers...

But heart? That was a subject of  scandalous controversy!

Kaamiyaabi tere liye humne khudko kuch yun taiyaar kar liya,

Maine jar jazbaat bazaar main rakh kar ishtehaar kar liya...

~ Zakir Khan

Hello! People! I am back with a Tale to tell...I promise you this will be an experience. Hope you all keep showering with all your love.
Do vote and lemme know your views in comments,will be waiting to know your views. ❤️

PahelJain Thanks a ton babe for all the help! 🥺❤️mention a user