Kicking

I'm going to say this real quick, so they found Mrs.James tied up not to far away from Hogwarts, and now they are currently at a Motel on their way to Mrs. James family home that she grew up in that is a special huge place for wizards.

Harry's POV (6 Months)
I woke up in a bed, not the best of comfort but better than sleeping in the woods, once we got away from the Nightmarrys we stayed at a motel in the muggle world.

Shalnark said he would take us to his base, so we were currently heading there, but my concern was the babies, they can't be born in all of this.

I sighed and rubbed my stomach when I felt a kick, I jolted my head up and shook Draco to wake up "Draco! Draco! Wake up!" I said excitedly.

He yawns and gets up looking to see I was very excited so he raises his eyebrows and smiles "What going on? what happened?" He asked.

"I felt the girls kick!" I say and put my hand on my belly, his eyes widen with stars in them na she puts his hands on my stomach looking to feel another kick, then they kick again like they knew there father was searching for it.

Draco's eyes light up with delight and he pulls me in and kisses me on the lips, we then hear a knock on our door, we get up leaving Ron and Blaise in the bed beside us sleeping and open it to find Hermione and Pansy outside "Hey guys want to hang out?" Hermione asks and we nod.

"Oi Blaise! Ron! Want to come hang out with us?!" Pansy yells at them sticking her head in the room.

They both groan cuddling one another "No....I'm trying to cuddle with Ron leave us alone....." Blaise mumbles half awake, we all laugh and leave them be after me and Draco get dressed.

"The baby kicked today, want to feel?" I ask them putting my hand on my stomach, their eyes instantly light up with joy and they feel around waiting for a kick, then I feel two feet kick from inside my womb allowing Pansy and Hermione to feel it.

"Oh my god that's adorable!" Pansy squeals with joy and Hermione was dying of cuteness.

"Yeah, I can't wait until I can finally meet them!" I say rubbing my tummy, I then feel myself get lifted from the ground by Draco with a huge smirk on his face "H-Hey!" I say flustered, I hear Pansy and Hermione squealing in the background.

"What? I can't hold my adorable future husband?~" Draco says leaning into my neck.

"W-what! Oh shut up!" I stammer hitting his chest and soon getting sensitive because I was embarrassed.

Draco noticed this and immediately put me down to try and stop me from crying "Hey hey hey hey! It's okay I won't do it again I promise Harry! Please don't cry!" He begs and I try to stop the tears from falling down but it was hard.

Draco pulled me in and I say "I hate you...."

"I know I'm sorry hate me all you want." Draco says rubbing the back of my head.

"Anyways let's go get breakfast!" Hermione says and my eyes light up.

"Yesss I'm hungry!" I say and rush to get breakfast when I heard them all say.

"Food cravings."

I look back at them and pout and they all chuckle and follow me to the nearest open restaurant.

When we get to our table Draco places his hand on my shoulder and says "Remember try not to order much babe please.... we still don't have much money." Draco says and my mind immediately reacts.

"Excuse me....are you saying I eat to much!" I say I'm a huff feeling the tears swell in my eyes, Draco try's to calm me down but I say before he can talk "I'm feeding two children inside of me! And this is how you treat me?! How would you feel if you had to eat for three whole people!?" I begin to rant.