A hidden message

Harrys POV (5 months 3 weeks and 3 days)It's been three days since we got attacked and still nobody found out what those things were or how they even got in

It's been three days since we got attacked and still nobody found out what those things were or how they even got in.

I was still scared as hell but felt safe whenever Draco was around.

Ever since the attacked McGongall lowered the curfew to 8:30, they were really taking stuff seriously since so many died.

And I had only one prediction of who could have done this!

"Voldemort!" I state and the others look at me.

"Voldemort? Why would he do this, doesn't seem like a thing he'd do, he wouldn't attack with creatures he'd attack head on." Draco explains.

"Who else could it possibly be, Voldemort's the dark lord, the one and only!" I say, knowing it has to be Voldemort.

"I dong know Harry, those things didn't seem to be created by Dark magic they seemed to be made of- of- what's the word?" Hermione was struggling to find the word.

"Shadow essence?" We hear a voice say and look to see someone who looked around our age, but older.

He had blonde hair and green eyes with a quirky smile "Yeah....Wait who are you?" Hermione asked and the boy only continued smiling.

"The names Shalnark! I'm the new librarian, and wait what attack?" He asked us as he was putting books back where they belonged.

"Well we were attacked three days ago by some creatures they were fully black with purple mouths and eyes some of them didn't even have eyes, they were all different shapes and sizes." Pansy explains to him.

"Hmmmm, take this book, you might be able to find out what they are.... Maybe they aren't from this land but a land further out." He hands Hermione a book that wasn't found in the library "It's my Fathers book so please return it when your done." He says and Hermione nods and begins to read it.

"What does it say?" Blaise asks as he wraps his arm around Ron.

"Amazing, these are full of creatures I'd never heard of!" Hermione's eyes were glistening with delight, and curiosity to find out what else lied in that book.

"Well come on who agrees with me that it was Voldemort!?" I asked for votes and Ron rose his hand.

"Yeah I mean who else could it possibly be?" Ron asked the others.

It was silent and nobody could think of anything.

"See! I say we go and attack Voldemort!" I say and everyone looks at him.

"No Harry, one he's to dangerous, two your pregnant you can't even use magic! And three none of us are ready!" Pansy exclaims to me and I look down.

"I-I'm Sorry...." I say about to cry because of my stupid mood swings.

"Oh wait! Harry no no no don't cry! Harry!" Draco try's to calm me down but the tears just fell out.

"Hey! Harry I'm sorry!" Pansy apologies to me and I pout and run off not wanting to hear from her.

Draco's POV
I sigh "I'll go after him." I say and walk off.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to make him cry...." Pansy apologizes and I look back at her.

"I know." I say knowing she was serious and walked off.

When I found Harry he was crying in his bed "Go away!" He muffled through his pillow knowing I was here.

"Harry, Pansy didn't mean to hurt you she was just trying to look out for the others and you." I said as I rubbed his back sitting down on the bed.

"But you do agree it is Voldemort's doing right!" He said as he removed his face from his pillow and I was hesitant.

"Well there's a huge chance it could be it just doesn't seem what Voldemort would do plus those creatures seemed untameable so Voldemort couldn't possibly tame them." I explain and he pouts.

"Who else could it be then?!" He asks me and I think about it.

I then look at the note Mrs. James gave me and say "What if the attack was caused by the Nightmarrys?" I say a possible conclusion.

He thinks and says "Yeah but it more seemed like they're after Mrs. James, and she's not here and I'm pretty sure that if they were smart they'd know by now she isn't here." Harry says and I rethink the Nightmarry thing.

"Yeah, Anyways come on Pansy's really sorry, I think you should forgive he-AHH!" I get up but trip and spill tea all over Mrs. James note "Oh god!" I say and pick it up but then notice fadded writing on the back.

"Hold on!" Harry says and grabs the note then brings it downstairs and holds it above the fire.

Eventually the other four walk in when we were almost about to decipher the message "What are you gu-." We cut Hermione off.

"Shhh!" We both say and Harry continues to Hold the note over the fire.

Then he removed it from over the fire and the note reads.

Hey guys if you were smart enough you'd figure out I have left you a secret message, I don't know if I can trust saying it on this note go to that area in the forbidden forest that I forbid you from entering and no it's not the spider nest the other place, then a figure out a riddle.
         The riddle says: We Hurt without moving, We Poison without touching.
           We bear the truth and the lies, We are not judged by our size.
           What are we? (Whoever can actually guess first I will give a shoutout too)

"Mrs. James left this for us this must mean it's important, we have to go to the place!" Harry exclaims and we all agree.

"Okay will leave tonight, but don't tell anybody about this." I command and they all obliged.