Tears and Reassurance :chapter 4

Characters aren't mine people. Keep in mind i have no idea, this is a short chapter, what i am doing, Enjoy!

There is swearing in this so if you don't like that, well i can't tell you what to do but just don't take it out on me.

***********************************************************************************************

Remus's POV

Once we heard James yelling, we were all rushing to his voice. "Did you find him?" Sirius asked "We've been looking forever man, i want to go to bed" that's Sirius for you thinking of no one but himself. "Shut up Sirius" "Moody much" i roll my eyes at his comments.

"Anyway yeah i found him he's in the prefects bathroom" James said with a hint of ... worry? in his voice "He's in the prefects bathroom" "How the fuck he get in there" "It doesn't matter Sirius, we just need to get him out" i finally snap at him. "Alright, you go first then moony" "Fine" i say as i walk into the bathroom hearing the muttered argument of who goes next between the two boys behind me.

"Severus, Severus where are you?" i spoke in a soft voice, no response. Soon i heard small sobs and cries from the furthest stall in the bathroom. I crept along the stalls till i came across the last one, the sobs were louder now "Severus, honey i know you're in there please come out sweetheart" "NO!" "Listen honey i know your scared but i promise we will figure this out okay, just come out the stall please". A few more sniffles and finally i heard Severus get up and unlock the door, a tear stricken, red eyed face appeared in front of me. 

"Hey Severus you okay there" "*sniff* what do you think, asshole"Severus spat at me "Aye stop it Snivilous, i get your upset but ya don't have to be a jerk" Sirius said from behind me, i guess James shoved him threw the door first.

"A jerk, A JERK, I'M THE JERK. YOU MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE PERFECTLY FUCKING FINE WITH THIS, MY LIFE IS JUST BEING TURNED BLOODY UPSIDE DOWN. MY ASSHOLE BULLY'S ARE GOING TO BE MY BLOODY CAREGIVERS, FUCK. NO. YOU HATE ME, I HATE YOU AND DUMBLEDORE'S A BLOODY IDIOT TO THINK I WOULD BE OKAY WITH THIS, CUS I'M NOT". Tears started to stream down Severus's face as he sunk to his knees "You'll be just like my farther, just like my mother...". The rest of Severus's words fell into gibberish as his sobs got stronger and more violent and the tears kept on falling.

"Hey Severus, Severus, it's okay. I don't know what your parents did, but i'm guessing it was something bad, but Severus i promise we will never hurt you. We did some stupid shit and we really sorry for that we were idiots, we'll get through this okay i know your scared but we'll figure it out, okay? It will be okay" These comforting words came from, strangely : James. "Right guys?" "Of course" i said as i smiled softly "Sirius?" "Yea mate, it'll be okay" Sirius said squatting down beside him smiling softly as well. I squatted down in front of Severus as well.

Severus looked up at them, and with a look of fear in his eyes and said "Promise" in a small voice "Promise" we all said in unison. 

***********************************************************************************************

Still no fucking clue what i'm doing, i hope this wasn't as shit as i think it it, i have decided to never do character POV again because i suck at it. I am VERY welcome too advice and ideas for future chapters, tell me if i made any mistakes and i might fix them, i might not i'm lazy. See ya next time on whatever the fuck this is.