Important Authors note

Okay so hey guys, it's me. I know i haven't updated in a while and in all honesty and don't know when i will again. Around this time i would be putting out a new chapter as my update times are usually 2-3 months (don't judge me i've been doing this fic for over a year now it's hard) but i doubt that will be happening for a while.

Unfortunately, my father has bee diagnosed with a terminal illness and it has hit me very hard and on top of that my own metal health and physical conditions are taking a toll on me. So, i will be taking time away from my ongoing projects to focus on smaller ones that are easier and are helping me cope at the moment. They are also making me happy, and i think that's the most i can do at the moment.

I might return with new chapters but they may be even more irregular

I want to emphasise that i am taking time for myself, from now on i will be writing things that i am not necessarily obligated to, to relax myself, to make me happy. I need to remind myself that i write for me and while others may enjoy it and it makes me happy that they do. I need to prioritise myself and how i feel, so if i am not up to writing my ongoing stories, i will not. I will write when and however i want.

I thank you all for understanding and i hope you are all well and are taking time for yourselves and making sure you are happy in whatever you do. I care about you all very deeply and i wish you luck where ever you need it.

sincerely, Princey/Niko

(P.S. Since i was quite a bit of the way through writing Chapter 11, you guys may get a new chapter sooner than my other story. However, this may not happen and it could take me quite a while to get writing again, so don't get your hopes up, but still the chapter is in the making and i find this story easier to get into than my other one)