My first kiss

She walked to class and the teacher told them that a new girl was coming and stuff and he told her to sit near Alex. 'Great just great , can my life get any better?' she thought to herself as she walked over to him while he was smirking.
"Hi toy" he said while looking at her . She decided just to ignore him. She did this for the whole school time cause she thought maybe if she ignored him she won't be fun teasing and bullying but god was she wrong . She arrived home with a annoyed and sad look on her face . "So how's school, did you make any friends" her mother asked excited "it's horrible and I don't want any friends" she said while heading upstairs. "Come down for food" her mother yelled from the kitchen . "I ate " she answered lying cause she didn't want her mom to be worried , she was just try to forget everything that happened.
The next couple of weeks  went pretty good by he didn't talk to her or anything, she was happy but kinda hurt though .
Till ..
"Hey toy" he said while getting closer to her . She just ignored him like he wasn't talking to her and tried to go out of the classroom as she realized she was alone with him there .
As she was about to open the door he grabbed her wrist and pushed her to the wall. " I'm freaking talking to you , don't you dare ignore me again or else you'll regret it" he said with an angry look on his face as he got closer to her . She ignored him again not caring what he said , she pushed him and tried to go . When suddenly he threw her at the wall "who the f*** do you think you are" he said . She was really uncomfortable in the position she was with him his face was just inches away from her face and their body was even closer while he was holding her wrists up to the wall with full strength her hands started hurting "let go of me" she said . "You're hurting me" . "Oh see who is talking now , finally" he said while putting more strength in his grip. "Who the fu** do you think you are , let go of me right now or else" she was saying angrily when he stopped her "you wouldn't do this back than I see me not telling you your place has made you crazy" he said when he let go of her . "Jerk" she slapped him "fierce, i like it , this will be fun" he said and grabbed her by her waist and crashed his lips on her. She was shocked for a moment than she realized what was going on and tried to push him away . But he kissed her even harder and tried to put his tounge in her mouth . While she pushed him and blocked him from doing that but just than he bit her lips and she gasped and he quickly put his tounge and started kissing her more harder while she couldn't do anything tears started flowing so hard then he let go of her. "Did you like it?" He said while wiping his bottom lip with a smirk. " you freaking jerk, you're the worst , I hate you " she said and slapped him . "You did not do that right now " he sad . She was so hurt and disgusted by herself that she loved this fboy for 10 years while he only gave pain to her. She grabbed her bag and tried to get out when he grab her by her wrist slammed her on the door and kissed her again and even harder . She tried to slap him but stopped by hearing him saying "again? You didn't learn from your first mistake?!" .