( i ) ♡ 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚.

Beginne am Anfang

"Whassup!" the boss exclaimed, making Willow jump slightly.

"Whassup! I still love that, after seven years." Jim murmured, looking over at his sister and rolling his eyes.

"Whassup!" Michael exclaimed again. 

"Whassup!" Dwight exclaimed, copying Michael's mannerisms. After a couple more utterances of the dated commercial, Willow sighed loudly to hint that she wanted them to stop.

"Oh, Willow. It's a guy thing, Willow. Back to work!" Michael declared as he made his way back to the office. 

"Yeah Willow, you wouldn't understand." Dwight said. The brunette rolled her eyes at Dwight before resuming her work. 

Willow heard the door to the entrance of the office open and noticed Jan Levinson-Gould, vice president of sales (or Michael's boss), walking toward reception while speaking on her cellphone. Pam followed Jan into Michael's office presumably for a meeting.

As Willow returned to her desk with a cup of coffee from the break room, she heard her co-workers speaking about rumors of potential downsizing of the Scranton branch. She opened up a document with her resume, following the advice of accountant Oscar Martinez to update it. 

As Michael was showing the new temp around (and doing cringe-worthy and offensive impressions), Willow began re-organizing her desk. She had nothing else to do since she finished her reports and didn't really feel like being on the phone with potential clients.

"Why are you moving your papers so far from the edge of the desk?" Jim asked, wheeling his chair over to his sister.

"So Dwight doesn't ruin my crap by attempting to move it." Willow replied.

"Plausible, but not likely."

"Don't be so sure, Jimmy." Willow smirked. Jim shrugged and rolled back to his desk.

While Jim was on the phone with a client, Dwight took out a ruler and started to shove Jim's papers toward him. 

"Sure. Mr. Davis, let me call you right back. Yeah, something just came up. Two minutes. Thank you very much. Dwight, what are you doing?" Jim asked.

"What?" Dwight asked as he continued to push the papers.

"What are you doing?"

"Just clearing my desk, I can't concentrate."

"It's not on your desk!"

"It's overlapping. It's all spilling over the edge. One word, two syllables. Demarcation. Can't you be more like your sister? She keeps her desk organized." Jim looked over to his sister, who bit back a laugh.

"Told you." Willow laughed. Eventually, Dwight got up and left. Jim stood up and walked over to the supply shelf and grabbed a couple boxes of pencils. 

Pencils sharpened, Jim started to place pencils around his desk and on his phone. 

"May I?" Willow asked. Jim nodded and handed her a bunch of pencils. She mirrored how her brother placed his pencils. Dwight came back to the desk clump, his eyes widening at the sight of all the pointed pencils.

"You can't do that."

"Why not?" Willow asked.

"Safety violation. I could fall and pierce an organ." Dwight said as he sat down.