Alice P.O.V.

• Dedicated to Riley Biers

Alice P.O.V.

Dear Jasper’s Journal

“Jasper I … I … never thought that you would do something like that to me.” I stammered. “I would never do something like that to you Alice you know that I love you,” Jasper moaned. But that changed a few days later. I had caught Jasper in the woods twice kissing Tony. I wouldn’t let Jasper touch me. Edward was the only one who knew. I spent days in my room crying. “Oh Edward it’s you.” I said as he walked into my room. “I just came to let you know Jasper had just left again, just in case you wanted to follow him.” “Thanks,” I said and hugged him, “you’re the best brother ever.” I took off. I picked up his scent quickly. I followed it into a large clearing with lots of dead trees and other things. I saw him kissing Tony again. He pulled her to the ground I pulled my eyes away from the horrible scene. But as I did I saw Tony pulling something out of her pocket. It was a lighter. “Jasper!!” I screamed. But it was to late half his body was on fire and slowly burning. “Alice, you have to help me!” he screamed in agony. Tony was running toward me. I got ready. I grabbed her and Elizabeth pulled her arms off. I don’t know where she came from but I could tell she was in pain like me. We finished off Tony together. Jasper was now a pile of ashes. I screamed as the smoke surrounded me. “How did you get here?” I asked Elizabeth. “I was coming to visit and caught his scent and Tony’s and I came here.” she said. “Do you know why she did this?” I asked her. Before she got to answer Edward did. “She wanted revenge on him for leaving her behind.” he said. Everyone else came into view. “Can you bring him back?” Carlisle asked solemnly.  “I will try, it may take few days though.” she said gently. I could tell she hurt but she never showed it. She looked at me and I nodded. I was ready to jump into the fire myself. Elizabeth was getting tired and weak. I knew what I had to do. Once everyone left. I jumped into the remaining flames. But a pair of strong arms caught me and pulled me to safety. I was pulled close and I was in the familiar arms and staring into his eyes. “JASPER!!!” I screamed. “Alice what were you thinking!” he said angrily, “remember what I told you.” But I didn’t care I kissed him like I never kissed him before. We moved away from the fire never pulling apart. Once we were in a safe distance away he pulled me to the ground. I whispered his name between every kiss. He finally pried me off his body. “Alice lets go home.” he said. He said he was planning on killing Tony himself, but she had killed him first. We finally got to the front door of our little wooden cottage. We walked straight to our bedroom. The familiar cream walls greeted us. The first thing I looked at was the pale green canopy. Then over to the closet doors. Jasper sighed and pulled me over to the bed. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. “I love you Alice never forget that.” “I love you too.” I sighed. He started to kiss me furiously. I didn’t fight him. He pulled me down under him. He put his mouth by my ear and whispered “I will never let go of you Alice Mary Cullen. You are mine and always will be.” He sank back down to my mouth and went back to kissing me. We never stopped till it was late in the evening the next day. I got up and walked over to the closet with Jasper at my heels. I looked in a mirror. I was a huge mess, my hair was all over the place I smelled like smoke and was covered in dirt and leaves. “I’m a mess!” I complained to Jasper. “I don’t care,” he said, “I still think you’re beautiful.” I sighed “I’m going to shower,” I grabbed some clothes and a towel. I tossed a towel to Jasper, “you need to shower too mister.” I barked at him. I headed to the bathroom.

~Alice