"Alright, Hey Mr. Stark sorry for coming by unannounced i hope you weren't busy with anything see I would've called but I was only like 5 minutes away and I didn't know if you would pick up. I also felt this needed to be said in person and not over the phone. Oh I'm rambling again. Sorry Mr. Stark."

"Hey kid it's fine no worries. So what seems to be the problem and who's this?"

"This is a (Y/N) Fisher and she knows everything about us because she's from a different world. She knew about shield and about my life. I bet she knows everything about everyone of the heroes to."

"From a different Earth you say? Hey kid would you be willing to run some test?"

"Uhhh yah sure I'm okay with that I get that y'all want to be thorough." As I said this I notice an intern running by with 2 cups of water as he was approaching our little group he tripped over his own foot launching the water onto Tony and myself.

"Oh My God, Mr. Stark I am so sorry. It's my first day and I already messed up."

"Sam it's okay just uh go get some towels for us please." Mr. Stark said and the intern hurried away. It was in this moment that I realized that not only was Mr. Stark covered in water, but I was also drenched.

"Umm Mr. Stark I hate to be a pain but I really need to dry off like immediately ." I stated timidly as I remembered I didn't take any of my medicine that day.

"Why? It's just a little water kid."

"Well you see the thing is I'm kind of allergic. I have about 5-10 minutes before this starts becoming a problem."

"As smart as I am I've never heard of someone being allergic to water. That's kind of crazy if you ask me."

"Really that's crazy to you? You've fought aliens and a skin allergy to water is crazy?"

"Touche. Now why don't we go up to the lab I'm sure we can find something for you to change into also. Peter why don't you go up to your room here and grab (Y/N) a change of clothes." 

"Sure I'll meet you guys in the lab Mr. Stark."

(Time skip to the lab)

"Hey kid you okay?"

"Yah Mr. Stark I'm just starting to get a little itchy and it's kind of burning."

Peter walked in with a t-shirt and sweatpants in his hand. "Sorry it took so long Vision kept asking me random questions claiming I was the only one who could answer them. Here you go (Y/N)."

"Thanks I'll just go change."

Mr. Stark's Pov: 

"Hey kid where did you find this girl?"

"I was swinging and saw her laying in an alley and a man was half way through the wall, and when I webbed the man to the wall he just disappeared into thin air."

"Huh that is very strange. I wonder if she knows why? Also the fact she is allergic to water, even if it is just a skin allergy I've never heard of that."

"She said the people on her Earth call it Aquagenic Urticaria and she wasn't born with it, but most people develop it apparently. There are less than 100 cases recorded of it and she was one of the unlucky ones."

"Interesting, I hope we can help her get home or at least help her with this allergy."

Your Pov:

"Hey so what did I miss?" you say as yo walk into the room seeing Peter and Tony standing by a table.

"Not much Peter was just helping me catch up on the situation. Could you come sit over here so we can run some test?"

"Yah might as well get this over with."

"Friday can you get doctor banner in here please."

"Yes sir. Right away."

Within 2 minutes a man with messy brown hair entered the room. "Tony what do you need I'm kind of busy right now."

"We need to run some test on Miss Fisher here. long story short she's from a different Earth. Oh and no test involving water she's allergic."

"I'm not even going to ask. Alright hello Mr. Parker, Miss Fisher lets get this done."

Half way through Dr. Banner and Tony noticed something strangle. I can see the surprise and shock on their faces.

"Umm (Y/N) are you sure you are from a different Earth were we don't exist?" Dr. Banner ask hoping for clarification while staring at the screen.

"Yah why?"

"Well you are vibrating at the same frequency as our Earth and your blood doesn't make sense." He says hesitantly.

"What do you mean doesn't make sense?"

"Well you have some unknown element in your blood, and it seems you are still growing? But not you as a whole but your back, you seem to be uhh growing wings." Tony says bluntly trying to speed things up for the sack of wanting to learn more.

"Great so not only do I have a rare allergy, a rare blood type, but now I'm growing wings that's not possible."

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys for reading the chapter! Don't worry Loki will be coming in soon I was trying to write an informational chapter to lay everything out. Also feedback is very much appreciated so please comment and vote! If you have any questions about Aquagenic Urticaria feel free to ask too!

Unedited 1500 words