....Bridging the Gap....

....It's been Two days, since the BiggBoss is over.
Everybody are doing good and enjoying family time...

(yesterday, Rashami asked Jeevita, to bring a new phone for her, As she forget all the passwords of old one.)
As soon as Rashami got her phone, she called Devoleena but she didn't picked it up.
She messaged Devo and Asim her new number.

It's evening 8:30 pm.

Asim(called Rashami): Heyyy Mithuuuu, kaisay ho aap? Kahan ho??
Rashami: I'm fine, Tu bta?
Asim: Mai kya bol Raha tha, himanshi US jaa rahi hai kal, let's meet today.
Rashami: I'm still in hotel, come join me here.
Asim: Okay, so we'll see you there.

After some time Asim, Himanshi and Gang Arrived at Rashami's place and they had fun and party's all the night.
Asim did rap, they all danced together.
And next morning they all left.

(Later, Rashami fell asleep).

It's been almost one hour since jeevita is calling Rashami.
Rashami picked up the call, Hello jeevi (in a very low voice).
Jeevita: Kahan thi tum, kub se call Kar rahi hon?
Rashami: Nothing, I was just sleeping.
Jeevita: It's evening.
Rashami: last night, I was having fun with Asim and gang. That's why.
Jeevita: okay now check your phone, I sent you the schedule for tomorrow.
Rashami: Let me check, I'll call you back.

Rashami checked the messages and she called jeevita back.

Rashami: MSK Ka shoot kal hai?
Jeevita: Hannn, I told you that I committed on your behalf.
Rashami: Jeevitaaaaa!!!! I'm not comfortable yar.
Jeevita: What's wrong with you? Ab achanak kya hua hai?
Rashami: Nothing, kitnay bajay hai shoot.
Jeevita: 12, 12:30 or kareeb and listen, Nidhi will go with you tomorrow on shoot. I'll join you in evening.
Rashami: okay.

Next morning.

Ring Ring!!!
Rashami opens the Door.
Rashami is ready as she knew that Nidhi(another PR member) is coming to pick her up.
Nidhi greets Rashami with warm hug.
Nidhi: You are already ready, not bad.
Rashami: Yeah baby, Tu anay wali thi na, to socha time waste Nahi Karti. Ab Chalain???
Nidhi: Yesss, let's go.

....Rashami is feeling little low, because of her Viral....

Rashami (in mind): sub theek to ho Gaya hai par phir bhi, naa janay Kyon pereshan hai Mera Dil.
Wahan Sidharth ho ga, or shehnaaz bhi.
Rashami stop thinking, just maintain a distance from him and you better not,pay any attention to shehnaaz.

(On the other hand Sidharth is quite excited to meet Rashami. He's constantly asking Adi that are you sure that Rashami is coming for shoot today. Adi already told him the same, so many times. Sidharth call time is around 2'O clock).

Sidharth (in mind): Mai aisay kyon behave Kar Raha hoon? Sidharth you better not make her uncomfortable, just go with the flow. Try to talk to her, like normal friends do.
Yess Sidharth, that will be better for now.

As soon as they reached on Set, Adi asked Sidharth to go in his vanity Van and get ready, I see the other things.

Sidharth: Let me know, who else are already there, on set.
Adi: Okay.

..... After sometime Director calls Sidharth, As his shot is ready.....

Sidharth: You said that, Rashami will be there for shoot today. Where is she??
Adi: Yes, she's there only. She already done with her first bit of the shoot and now she's in her Vanity Van.

Paras: Kya hua Bhai, kub se Dekh Raha hoon wahan se, itna bechain ghoom Raha hai.
Sidharth: Nahi wo, kafi time bad shoot Kar Raha hon.
Paras: Are you sure? Mjhy to laga.
Sidharth (gave him look): zyada mut Soch. Ek mint Tu to Kuch zyada hi Kush lag Raha hai, khariyat hai na.
Paras: Han, abhi Rashami ke Pas tha Mai hum BiggBoss ki batain Kar Kay khoob hasay.
Sidharth (trying to figure out that if Rashami said something about him): Kya Kya batain ki?
Paras: Yehi, keh kya fazool baton par Ladtay thay. Kya din thay.
Sidharth: Or, or kya?
Paras: Or kya, bus wohi yad Kar rahay thay apna pagalpan.
Sidharth: Acha, to or koi bat Nahi hui.
Paras: Nahi, Mai hi bus bol Raha tha. Keh shehnaaz ko zyada bhav mut dain.
Sidharth: hmmm
Paras: She's Hurt deeply, itna pyar or khayal Kiya or shehnaaz nay kya Kiya. Khair, Rashami matters to me. Shehnaaz Jaye bhaad mai.
Sidharth (in a low tone): Mother India ban nay ko shauq hai na usay, phir bhukat-ti hai.
Paras: Kuch Kaha..?
Sidharth: Nahi, wo theek ho Jaye gi.
Paras: hmmmm, hope so.