𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Luna!" Bella scolded.

"It's not that serious, Bells. It's only mild."

"That's bull and we both know it. You don't sleep properly and when you do, you're so anxious the next morning."

"Drawing helps." Luna mumbled, looking down at her lap.

"No, drawing is just a distraction." Bella stated as she pulled into the school parking lot. "You need to talk to someone."

"I'm talking to you, aren't I?" Luna asked before grabbing her bag and getting out of the vehicle. Bella quickly followed after her.

"Luna, you need to talk to someone professional. Not me." Bella stated. She grabbed Luna's arm to stop the girl from going any further. Luna turned quickly to face her, her green eyes glossed over with tears.

"I don't want to, Bella. I can't. . . I can't relive that. I don't like talking about it, so there would be no use in asking for help. Please. Can we just drop it?" Luna asked. Before Bella could say anything else, Luna quickly spun on her heel and entered the school building, leaving Bella to stand there by herself and worry about Luna.

Luna ran to the bathroom, thanking the gods above that there was no one in there. She thru her bag onto the floor as she placed her hands on both sides of the sink. Her anxiety was starting to spike and she was begging it to calm down so that she wouldn't trigger a memory she so desperately wanted to forget. The increase of her anxiety was starting to make her stomach churn viciously. She was trying so hard to breathe, but couldn't find herself to do so.

She hadn't even noticed when the blonde goddess had entered the bathroom. Rosalie placed her own bag on the floor, and walked over to Luna, placing a comforting hand on her back. Luna was startled by the cold touch, causing her to jump.

"Hey, it's just me." Rosalie's voice was calm. "Deep breaths, Luna." Luna tore her eyes away from the sink to look at Rosalie who kept repeating the words to her. Slowly, but surely, Luna started to calm down. Rosalie didn't know why, but when she saw Luna from across the parking lot run into the building, she had the need to help her. She liked Luna. She was sweet, and calm, and knew how to make anyone smile. So when Rosalie saw her start to fall apart in the middle of the school parking lot, she needed―︎no she wanted―︎to help her.

When Luna's heartbeat slowed down and her breath became normal once again, Rosalie offered the blonde a kind smile. Luna tucked a blonde strand behind of her ear as she looked at the girl.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that." Luna softly said.

"It's alright." Rosalie assured.

"Thank you. . . for helping me calm down." Another perfect smile placed itself onto Rosalie's beautiful features.

"I'm glad I could help, Luna." A thought popped into the vampires head. "Can I borrow your phone?" Luna nodded her head and pointed toward her bag. Rosalie grabbed the girls phone and placed her number into it. "Here's my number. If you need anything at all, someone to talk to, someone to hang out with, just give me a call."

Rosalie handed the girl her phone. Luna tucked it in her pocket as she smiled a small smile, nodding her head. "Thank you, Rosalie."

"Please, you can call me Rose."

"Thank you, Rose." Luna's smile widened slightly. Rosalie nodded her head at the girl.

"Anytime, Luna." With that, the blonde goddess grabbed her bag and left the bathroom. Luna couldn't help but smile. She had made a new friend, and that new friend just so happened to be Jasper's twin.

 She had made a new friend, and that new friend just so happened to be Jasper's twin

1,098 words
Authors note: Luna and Rosalie are going to have a great friendship. That is all.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH